OBU goals?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 26, 2018 at 11:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for replying to your own post spanky!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BBBBUUUUUUULLLLLLSSSSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!
    That is a bold face lie.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya right!!! What are u smoking?!! 6% made goal. Everyone’s payouts are dramatically less than 20k. Try 3-9k

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6% made goal. Where you get that info? I don’t doubt it, just curious if I missed an email, what am I thinking, no way leadership would be that transparent, lol!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask your manager. They were given the info from Mike, WE however were left out of that detail. So ask your manager

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. Why don’t you ask JS or MC yourself?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol yeah ok. Why don't YOU ask them tough guy? Actually it is true, I saw the email he sent myself. Manager showed it to me. So go make up stories somewhere else.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit. No email like that exists. Post the email then “tough guy”

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't have it. I READ IT WITH MY MANAGER. Can you not read?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try. You’re full of shit.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is the truth and I have the report on my desk!! We have already allocated funds to support the bonus achievements! So you quit the BS!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lock it up !

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No , YOU Lock it up !!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fact that less than 20% hit goal in Q1. Fact that less than 8% hit goal in Q2. Fact that JS and MC are super sensitive, don’t like feedback, and surround themselves with “yes men”. Fact that they monitor this board and this “OBU Goals” thread largely lead to the reduction in Q3 goals. They are trying to distract everyone from the idea that we are about to be spun off and on the street. I’ve only been in ophthalmology for 2 years but I’ve never seen anything like this in any organization. If they are transparent, it must be to only their dozens of Genentech buddies they have brought over (and most of them without the job being publicly posted). Yes, I’m looking to leave.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny stuff! We should have never fallen for their fake fireplace bs. They have been selling Santa Clause coming down that fireplace chimney since the day they arrived.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No kidding!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To top it all off the dry eye market is on the decline. It’s not even flat, it is declining. Lowering our goals by 14% was a complete joke. Many of us had to active 50% over our average sales to hit goal. Now we have to hit 45% over our average performance.
    I have NEVER complained about goals. I have remained positive and made every single goal assigned to my territory until this year. There is no possible way to come close now. Motivation is at its lowest.
    I understand cutbacks. I would prefer they keep goals attainable and lower our payouts. Missing goal is killing motivation. It affects moral. It affects our performance reviews. It affects our futures and our resumes. I would rather be at 100% goal and make $3000 than be at 60% and make the same.

Leadership. You are ruining this division. We reps are concerned. We are scared. We are uncertain of our futures with this division. Then, you have heaped unattainable goals on our already stooping shoulders. You are killing what little positivity we had left. You are have kicked us in the gut one too many times. We took great risk to come here with no approved products. Our drug for ROP disappeared. Our retina drug you promised us for this year didn’t happen. Our anti viral/antiinfective does not appear to be on the horizon. Generic dry eye competition is approaching. Our managed care is abysmal. This pharmacy crap you are launching is reminiscent of Valeant’s shit. All we have left is our pride and our reputations and you are ripping that away from us with these RIDICULOUS goals.

Man up. Do the right thing. We do not deserve this.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is such BS. You have no facts! Just b/c you type “fact” doesn’t make it so. Also- don’t look to leave, just leave already.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical West Coast rep posting on here. Don’t remember you bitching when you made $$$ giving away free vouchers! Grow up- there are no promises. Here’s a crazy idea, go get another job. I wish our leaders would just get rid of all the West Coast reps and start over. Time for them to take the trash out.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am on the East coast. Location does not matter. I have never complained. I keep plugging along and working my accounts. I never made the huge bonuses I heard the West coast reps did. But, I did not make deals or work the system. I did not ask surgeons to get a script filled by every surgery patient like some of you did because that hurts us all. My two biggest plans require Restasis 1st my next plan is not covered at all. I do not ask accounts to lie like some reps do. My goal is a joke. I have never hit the average weekly number I have even once. The total dry eye volume in my territory is nose diving making it even more ridiculous.
    I do not need your suggestion to look for another job. Thank you. I probably will just like most are. It would be ignorant not to with the given situation. Novartis buys Xiidra-we are gone. Takada keeps us-cutbacks are eminant. We all know there are too many of us for this one drug and nothing coming soon. too bad they did not get the Retina drugs they promised us. It would have given job security.