OBU Key Account Manager

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Nov 23, 2017 at 10:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m so thankful to Shire for promoting me to management. It proves that leadership here really does know great talent. Truly humbled. I know I was I high performer in the OBU but someone (my old manager NC) saw something more in me. Finally. Thanks for the great opportunity Shire. I hope all you reps get to experience the greatness I have here. Thanks everyone. I will work hard to make you all proud.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely genuine. Shire launched my career with NASA and my astronaut training. Hope you all believe that too!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Puke...... you’re welcome.....puke..... cough.....dry heave.
    You win ass kisser of the year award. Congratulations!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know your manager in NC. The one who tries to be friends with all her reps. Despite her performance, people above her want her gone because she plays favorites with subordinates. I think her clock here is ticking and she’ll be gone soon.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The OBU RBD in NC has one foot out the door. I think she is simply waiting for a call back from Aerie. I think she’s been interviewing with them over the past few weeks since she’s been virtually unreachable for anything. #dontletthedoorhityouintheass

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really, people? Get a life. Don’t we teach our children not to cyber bully? Sad that grown-ups are doing it here. Not sure how you can sleep well at night. Grow up

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, really, nitwit. This clown was just asking for a slap. Who are you, the guardian angel for dipshits?
    I sleep very well, thank you.

Have a wonderful day.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

grow up!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The RBD with body odor couldn't lead a dog on a leash.

The Pharma definition has a manager has no grounding in reality.

It is all about managed care coverage period. NC is full of poor hicks so they give away all there RX's.

Bad dye job and teeth as well

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We could only be so lucky to have the RBM leave for any other company. I think this woman is diabolical. Where did VH find her?