OBU National meeting

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Feb 5, 2020 at 6:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This meeting in Dallas is a joke! Many of us spending nights in different hotels, to the food, to the disorganized chaos. Really Amgen, we are supposed to be the cream of th crop, the best the industry has and you treat us like this?!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cream of the crop for reps? That's like being the cleanest trash man. You're treatment is tantamount to what we think of you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No better at the Manager's Meeting. We never even discussed anything in our oncology or hematology portfolio. All we did was follow the cottage industry "institutional bias" and "we need diversity" playbook.

Never once did we discuss Blincyto, Vectibix, or any product.

We are no longer interested in sales, we are a social engineering experiment.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct. Based on the Q4 numbers, it is easy to see that Oncology is not interested in sales.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This meeting horrible. I can’t wait to see how drunk Mgrs get Thursday night. CB opening remarks were so demeaning and showed that he (and others) is out of touch with the sales teams.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It so clear how much CB hates that reps exist, period. His conflating innovation with not having to have reps shows how little he understands. Why again are we managed (I will not use lead) by a frog who disdains competition? If we want to have European leaders, we need to have Brits, Scots (like Murdo), or Germans but the absolute last on the list are Europeans who grew up in Statist economies. CB simply hates all things commercial.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am disappointed. And I agree CB just does not value OBU reps at all. This has to be the worst National Sales Meeting I have ever attended. My manager was so ill prepared and our team has really lost faith in the direction of our company. I looked around and wondered where have all the good reps gone? All I could see was blank faces and complainers? Our culture is bad.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great meeting! Dynamic speakers, an engaged salesforce, and leadership with foresight. I'm energized

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you VG for your insightful thoughts!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This experience was very insightful with many lessons brought home with me. I am now keenly aware of what the average day of 7th grader is like.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't believe we are paid this much to do essentially what I did in middle school lol

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#PharmaRepLife

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best post ever!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new customer facing model was a stroke of genius from CB! Now we can be like Merk and Bristol and have all the gemstone and hem reps fighting over the one appointment a year we get in certain offices. I was so happy to hear that his #1 priority for the year is diversity. True visionary leadership!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...because the stock holders really care about diversity! I bet if you poll the stock holders they only care about sales.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stockholders only care about earnings per share and that ties back to being in compliance with whatever government bullshit regulations are required, that’s your answer. Corporations have no moral compass and never will because they’re owned by too many people who ultimately really don’t give a shit, they just want a return on their money

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Corporations are run by people who don’t give a sh** and only care about their own personal advancement. OBU management is a prime example.