OBU now Sales 3

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Dec 11, 2017 at 6:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So let me get this straight, we get hired in as sales 1 and told we can get 3 promotions to sales 4. Each level you get promoted gets a raise, HOWEVER now we suddenly get moved to Sales 3 with the ability to get 2 promotions, one of which (sales 5) the company only has a hand full of those because the requirements are so difficult. Does anyone else in the OBU feel like they just got screwed? Getting real tired of the lies. And Flem can't understand why is Glassdoor rating is so low. It's real simple, take care of your people and your people will take care of you. Screwing people out of promotions is not taking care of your people.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We shouldn't have been hired in at the same levels anyways. That was a crock of shit. There are some people here who have over 10 years of eye care and awards vs people with none and we all get hired in at the same level?!? It was a cluster from the get go.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Either way I hate it here and plan to leave after the holidays. Someone warned me that a leopard doesn’t just change its spots and that’s true. Not sure why I thought it would be different here than B+L with the same lame leaders. PS, KK, TP all washed up. Next stop for them should be retirement.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope Perry and Kathy never leave. The company would do a nosedive and tank.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Flem left it would be lights out.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya lights out sales numbers.... we might be able to get motivated without the biggest turd in pharma running the company

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that!! No truer statement has ever been made!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nothing at Shire has ever made sense. Was all fun and games in the beginning and now it’s just one big shit show. Took a few calls from recruiter last week and the resume is updated. Seeing several great reps with inside scoop bail on Shire is a tell tale sign that it’s time to get out of dodge! Time to get out of this boring ass job with no respect and little dignity and do something worthwhile for people who care and know what there’re doing

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! I really thought that things would turn once they brought in people from Genentech, but it seems to be groundhogs day. Nothing is changing. Goals still unrealistic, morale still low, MC STILL lacking with many promises that never get full filled. Changeup with the regions we have yet to hear from our new fearless leader HZ. Many think there will be layoffs again at the end of the year. Shit show indeed. I feel like I don't have the tools/resources to successfully do my job. Can't wait to be off the last week of the year, I need a break.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya we got screwed bc we got the title without the salary increases. BS!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The part that really is a perfect example of how this is a "shit show" is RDs knew about this for weeks and we find out about this from cafe pharma and not one peep from our new leaders. Shameful!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um they told us in ATL in our region breakout... Or at least the west was told

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

inside scoop says get out now. Do yourselves a favor. Might not be right away but by the end of 2018 it’ll be a disaster.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Message to OBU Sales: Have you ever thought about working a full day to increase sales? Y'all better show some GRIT - guts, respect, initiative, tenacity! If not, there will be huge layoffs to sales in 2018! Make an extra call or two each day!! Less time at home, shopping, gym and more time in the field selling!! Happy Holidays

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laughable. call on who? to say what?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is an Optometrist in Walla Walla, Washington that has not heard the Xii spiel. Maybe you can go see him.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're already in offices every 2-3 weeks bc territories are so small. To say what? With what new info? Definitely not new MC coverage.... :rolleyes:

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Monthly manager ride alongs need to stop too. Doctors are getting annoyed.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AGREE!!!!