OBU now Sales 3

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Dec 11, 2017 at 6:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really Fake News indeed

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do not have that great of commercial coverage and still do not have my number 1 plan yet I am suppose to grow with a market share over 40%. Ridiculous!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be the NC RD. Only you have 90% managed care coverage and should be more grateful, buttercup.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Getting really tired of these RD's that have zero experience in the ophthalmic industry yet act like they are gods gift to Shire. They get in front of doctors and ask stupid questions, have poor knowledge of the industry and can't really offer much to those reps that have experience in this industry. Why were they even hired.?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So darn true!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because they are smarter than us and offices give them priority based on experience.
    My manager said we were rated last in Pharma as a sales force but said I'm doing a fine job
    and my ranking is exceeding goals.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Above poster is a fucking idiot!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be an RD!
    Re-tard.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My RD is definitely a RE-TARD!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my question is why are we hiring KAMs when truely shouldn't RDs already be calling on Key Accounts and having those "high level conversations" with those prescribers? Are they not capable, do they have too many conference calls, what is their excuse for NOT being effective in the field? Come on RD's step up.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would buy that argument if those of you with 10 years of eye care actually lived up to your potential. Some of you with great relationships continue to get your ass kicked by people with no eye care experience...yet you whine about those people coming in at the same level as you???

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every territory is different, yes I have great relationships and I've been in eye care a long time. However I have little MC coverage. My offices and docs like me and respect me, but they're not going to Rx it for their patients if it's not covered and costs over $300 out of pocket. So your argument is highly flawed.
    A territory with great access and coverage will always flourish. Drop the those newbies in mine and watch them flounder.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true victim

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to sell the benefits! My patients are more than willing to spend $300 for a superior product. Don't give up and sell your product benefits differentiation! Merry Christmas to all!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR didn't cheat us on $ or promotion. The HR lady told us in ATL that they were simply equalizing and standardizing out titles but we always have been and still are Sales Level 3. Job title has no bearing on what career level you are on. 4 pages on this topic is a little ridiculous. Things are not perfect here and we definitely need some better managed care coverage, but they aren't cheating us out of a Career Promotion. We are and have always been Sales Level 3.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, don't want to argue but I have a email from KK that states when I was hired I was a sales 1. Then I was told after 2 years I would be eligible for a promotion to sales 2. There were 4 levels. Now if I got moved from sales 1 to sales 3 WITHOUT an increase in pay that is screwing me as well as others out of money. Now the requirements to go from sales 3 to sales 4 are more difficult than going from sales 1 to sales 2. Not trying to make a mountain Out of a mole hill, however this is cheating people out of salary increases plain and simple. If you hire a group of individuals and you tell them something, honor it! This is why there are "4 pages" about this. If you disagree don't F***in read this thread. I am guessing you are actually either a RD, ZD, or home office trying to do damage control...not going to work.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post the email or shut up.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZD or RD.... This thing could cure blindness...the amount of PAs and $$$ benefits aren't going to sell it

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot On Post!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok dip shit I would love to post it, however if I posted a private Shire email on this forum with my name
    On it that would be grounds for termination...think I will pass.