OBU October Zone POA

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Sep 2, 2017 at 9:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking at some of you in jeans (low performing reps) —instead of being dressed for success, y'all dressed to depress! Shame!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would like to know the same thing before I answer honestly.

John and Mike must have known that the goals were going to be ludicrous. Obviously that is why it wasn't rolled out to the field force until after the meeting. They had the numbers during the meeting.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course they had the numbers before the meeting! The meeting was nothing but a sham and the blue jean culture was a farce. As someone already said “same old poop”. Y’all can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig! We are always lied to and manipulated by management! Take your blue jeans and shove them where the sun don’t Shine! No Mas

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you rejects don't understand is that these guys have to fix all the damage inflicted by the dumbest humans on earth, KK and PS.. Comp is fucked up because of vouchers and poor analytics. Plus they inherited a lightweight in IC comp. If they're smart they'd ad some experience in that dept. To say the division is the same is laughable considering on who've they replaced, a cunt and a dumb short tongued jackass.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have things changed a lot in the last 3 years here?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very good point. We are stuck with our ridiculous forecast for this year. J and M didn’t have anything to with it. They did, however, inherit a mess. Hopefully next year will be a more realistic forecast where people can actually make some money. I completely agree with IC comp. We definitely need more experience in that dept.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG, you are some brown noser! "These guys" won't change a thing! As for calling KK a dirty word, you just showed your sexist bigotry. #metoo

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#youwish

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I made calls in my jeans today and was really comfy! My docs asked about my attire and I said the jeans are the new Shire! It represents transparency, caring, and reasonable sales goals! They asked me to not call on them again. Boy are they not dope! Yeah to New Shire!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a fucking idiot.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boo: What's with the shade? I thought you and I were sync. Peace!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are ill-fitting Spanx and cringe-worthy 1991 hairstyles.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please marry me. I don't care about your gender or sexual preference.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to give away the farm, but your 'spot on' shit is like a beacon of stupidity.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread doesn’t make sense.
    Who do you want to marry?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest