OBU October Zone POA

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Sep 2, 2017 at 9:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the men should wear male Rompers!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We should all take a knee during the opening general session to protest the lousy leadership of FO, PS and the rest.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll kneel for that!!! Pieces of shit I

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg I'm like soooooooooo excited for this meeting!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RESPECT YOURSELF! SAY NO TO JEANS!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SAY YAAAAAAS TO JEANS, AND JOIN THE 21ST CENTURY!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Slob!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd say they sound like a realist, down to earth, not pretentious, not fake, genuine what you see is what you get. Not too many of those people here....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seriously, arguing over to wear or not to wear jeans? Who gives a $hit!!!
    Wear jeans if you want, if you don't, well don't. OBU has gotten screwed every month with this 10 X 10 BS, Before that Q2 goals were so UNATTAINABLE, managed care coverage sucks, still no Medicare coverage, also have you noticed that the problem with Xiidra insider card redemptions do not match your NRXs is still going on! They are cheating us out of what we have earned...sorry just think we have bigger problems than to or no to wear jeans.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would rather wear nothing. I love being naked. Air out my sweaty balls. No customers. Who cares. Comfort first.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No shit! This is what I keep saying!!! Thank you for bringing this up!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeans are a tiny bit different than balls out naked. But to each is own. Let your balls be free!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares jeans or business casual!! I know that I will be wearing nice business casual because I like to look good! For those who want to wear blue jeans so be it. However, you will look silly standing next to me. The chicks like a well dressed man.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen, bro!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey bro, so do I. How bout some man on man sailor?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are the jean wearers going to put on their sneakers as well?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've worked at companies in the past that allowed jeans at meetings. It's fine, nobody wears holes in their jeans or looks sloppy. Everyone looked nice with button downs, blouses, collared golf or polo shirts. Most wore loafers or heels. Ya'll need to chill out a little. There are bigger fish to fry and the sky is not falling!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, I bet you look ravishing in your Dockers pleated dress slacks.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can never be overdressed or overeducated. Just say NO to jeans at the meeting!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am wearing a Men In Black peg leg suit so I will be just like our glorious leader. I am also working on a slightly Nordic accent.