OBU screwed

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Sep 17, 2017 at 9:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it started off great, but 2017 came and the wheels fell off...
    -a forecast that's a dream
    -goals that can't be reached
    -no med d coverage
    -commercial coverage is weak, depending on state I know!!
    -consistently getting lied to
    -zero communication
    -stupid one month goals
    -fire reps for lack of performance then not replace them. ( that's called a layoff)
    -we now have over 20 open positions ( maybe that's one reason why are Rxs are down)
    -our CEO gets a 35% approval rating ( see Glassdoor rating)
    -stock is not performing
    - no trust by any division to mgmt.

AND ICING ON THE CAKE
    -no bonus payout because of a "glitch" then no communication on why, just a email from HR- pathetic!
    Could leadership please gently remove your head from your ass!?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sorry to tell you but my friend from Gtech worked with JS and basically said he's a worthless puppet. No wonder why FO hired him. Par....just like PS, KK

Icing on the cake...the crap cake nobody wants a bite of

Sad....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So leave. Go to another company!! Nobody is keeping you here. You just sit around and bitch. My guess is you suck and can't get another job.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, dickhead! No need to get nasty. I came to Shire because I thought it "was different" than other pharma companies, obviously I was wrong. It doesn't look good on a resume if you job hop and I wanted to give the company a chance to fix what they have gotten wrong. I am currently looking but I'm not going to leave just to leave. I will wait till the right opportunity comes along. And to answer your question no I do not suck, I am a multi P club winner. I posted comment to see if others feel the same, if you like it here great, stay! No need making accusations about something/someone you know nothing about. Grow up!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're talking to one of leaderships paid trolls. They come on here and post inflammatory replies that all sound the exact same. No need to reason with this ass hole. Anyone that would yell at a sales force for not getting paid the day that was promised can only come from this leadership. Some people were counting on that money to pay important bills and even delaying it by 2 weeks could really strap people financially. Sorry overpaid talentless a$$ clowns don't see an issue with that. Only the likes of FO PS and company would think this is ok. Just look at the havoc they've wreaked At every company they've destroyed. Well FO you're in trouble you're in debt up to your eyeballs and your pipe dream of 20/20 is done . Your Glassdoor rating is probably dropping 5 points this week

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor has it PS is cutting more people at the end of September

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big Amen! So tired of the whiners!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what happens to fired slouches. They're mad and disgruntled.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How was any of that whining? Its all true. My market share remains much higher that the nation. I have hit over 100% every month. And won in the 1 contest we had. I am generally upbeat and positive and never complain. BUT this last year has been a huge disappointment. Friday's non payment was unacceptable. The total lack of communication was an embarassment to the entire industry. We found out that the new guys are creeps too and that MC reads CP because3 1/2 days later he decided to send a BS email. Of course it was not a stand alome emsil. Diminsh. Diminish. Diminish.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, stop replying to your own comments. We know you are the same person. Sad sad pathetic person

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hit the nail right on the head !!!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

QUIT QUIT QUIT THEN ! THE STOCK WILL GO UP

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, stop replying to your own comments. We know you are the same person. Sad sad pathetic person

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why It's down

The people that should leave will never leave

So the people you hope will stay

leave

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a fact jack

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a fact Jack :D:D:D

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen... I guess mgmt doesn't like us making valid points. of course they (Mgmt) will make claims that this post is done by a "fired troll", whatever

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not a fired troll. I'm very upset with this company from the CEO down to the ZD's

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're not fired, and the Earths flat.