OCO going downhill

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by anonymous, Dec 2, 2016 at 10:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow-- What a company. New management has really done a number on the company. Lots of employee turnover and I'm hearing very poor customer care. Many of the docs I have seen lately who are their customers are leaving the system.
    Also heard through the grapevine that they may have had an internal credit card security breach, but have not told their customers. Nice!
    I was looking to try and get a job with them this last year, but glad I did not follow through.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a disgruntled ex-employee to me! OCO appears to be doing fine without you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nope- never worked there. Just know a few that do. You sound like an employee or more like management...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, sure you're not. Is this Dr CS?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope- wrong again. Just know many who work and did work for the company. I do know Dr CS through the industry- Not sure why, whomever this is, would even be pulling him into the conversation?

I was just stating a fact in my first post. Most employees are not happy. They are hanging on because there are not a lot of choices for them.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just described 99% of implant companies and their employees. Why single out OCO?