Ocology new hires get 4 weeks vacation

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Sep 19, 2016 at 3:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is an atrocious sales force with mediocre sales people. And the older, tenured reps who stab the new reps in the back. In fact, they would gut them in the street. This makes the new trump administration look like a 5 year olds birthday party. BMS oncology is the laughing stock of the industry

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bunch of jealous haters in here, wishing they were good enough or smart enough to sell in the Onc space. PS, I also started with 5 weeks of vacation.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still here after all these years making double what you are or ever will, you little shit.
    Docs just love it when you stick your pad in their faces and read our bullshit, propaganda and lies to them. No wonder none see you, you see less than useless to them.
    Sadly at such a young age you are insignificant and irrelevant, and a little turd in the gig ocean
    Do you kiss your mommy with that mouth when you come up from her basement?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha! You certainly are one angry old fart! Have fun with the briefcase you wrinkly skinned douch. Good to see you are a legend in your own mind

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Because I was a BMS oncology rep for 8 years and left because of worthless dumbass "pod mates" like you who couldn't sell water to a person dying of thirst in the desert. I landed a gig with no overlapping rep and life is bueno.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They could put 15 reps in my territory, I don't care. I just do my job and make bank.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Do my job" really means "desperately look like I am actually doing anything because almost all, if not all, offices refuse to see my or any of multitude of pod mates" But yeah, everyone gets what you mean.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha, And you are a worthless asshole to everyone.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New trial flop.....stock down. How long will they hold on?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

these old fart reps get pissed because we newbies are messing with their "relationships"-too bad old yellow teeth serb reps we don't care about your silly ideas-we work silly creams

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We'll be collecting our fat pensions soo and you turdswill get shit because you'll be gone in maybe, five yrs. When you're done pulling your pud with your silly cream, please be sure to wash your hands, asshole.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahaha ha! Thanks for the laugh.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, why so many openings in Oncology? It it that bad? Can't make bonus? What is it?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

old assshmear reps angry us newbie reps spreading htier cheese too thin- more old people crying in their milk of magnesia

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old timers are controlling and treating the newbies like dogs.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's because you are needy little puppies that squeal for attention.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell me bout it homie. I reported several to HR and now they are on probation.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure you did.........you start complaining to HR and you are toast