Ocrevus death and cancer!

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Apr 19, 2017 at 10:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok stop this nonsense. I'm a MS patient who is friends with one of the investigators in the clinical trial. All adverse events, including deaths, are reported to those who participated in the trial. This is just not true today. I'm not saying it will never happen, it can with any drug, and it has happened with many MS drugs. Whoever keeps posting about a death is just trying to stir up nonsense.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UNTIL THE PRICE INCREASES START- LIKE ALL THE OTHERS. SAME OLE STORY

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MS Patient, we dont comment on the patient blogs, please dont comment on ours. Everyone has their own narrative

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow you don't think an MS patient can work in the industry. Guess what there are a lot of us working in the industry, and a lot at Genentech.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is an ignorant assumption. Their is no "we" or "ours".

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry. But the story is true, patient was in Europe. Death from PML...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious! Half the damn sales force is former Biogen but you're going to look your nose down on the very company that gave you the "in" to come to DNA!
    Luckily, you could follow pushed out losers like that drunk perv Steve H.
    Can't wait for this cave to implode, and it will!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok when this thread started there was no death and no PML. There is now a case of PML, I am unsure of the patient's health. The patient was on Tysabri and only had one infusion of Ocre. They were also JC positive. I am concerned about anyone switching from Tysabri to Ocre, no data, especially a JC positive patient. We still can't assume Ocre causes PML, it might, as I stated before. No drugs are without risks.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this drug has a bad safety history in other disease areas. It was not initially studied in MS. It just wound up there because there is a greater tolerance for severe drug risk in MS

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were there any reported cases of PML in Rituximab?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is just misinformed. Drug was studied in RA and MS. Safety in RA was not good. MS has now been determined to be B cell driven, only a handful of drugs in MS work on B cells. The results from the Ocre clinical trials data are amazing, no other drug has ever shown results in PPMS. Once again all drugs carry risks, and MS drugs are no exception. If you have MS you need to weigh the risks for every treatment. For whoever posted this I doubt you have MS, when your body and mind slowly or in some cases rapidly fails you some risks are worth it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true that a patient died 12 hours after a Ocrevus infusion in the northeast

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ocrevus literally kills patients and anyone who refuses to accept that fact is highly uneducated on the drug or anything related to it.

https://www.rt.com/viral/390007-brain-disease-multiple-sclerosis/

Of course the drug has a nifty little line of text saying that it could cause serious health problems. This is coming from the same company who willingly killed over 1,000 actemra patients and ruined the lives of over 13,000.

http://philadelphia.legalexaminer.com/defective-dangerous-products/actemra-heart-failure-pancreatitis/

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a miserable son of a bitch to spew this bull shit......

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what I've been hearing for a few weeks, yet it has not been made public

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no idea what you are talking about. Did you ever stop to think there are patients with major comorbidities receiving treatment?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone hearing of Ocrevus death in Kentucky?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Death in Kentucky?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes sir, my uncle Junior overdosed on some fine Kentucky whiskey while watching replays of dale Earnhardts fatal crash.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does your company care if you've ever had a DUI?