October Town Hall

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Oct 24, 2017 at 3:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, the “plan” is to play small ball? Acquire products no one else is will to promote to compensate for the lawsuits & loss of revenue with opioids? Curious to find out what everyone’s take is. I want to be optimistic.

2. It was the least prepared, least inspiring talk I have ever seen a CEO give.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company and its leadership, from the Sacklers down, is a joke.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And not only will we have 5th rate products nobody wants and nobody covers, we will also have the stench of Purdue Pharma on our cards and conscious.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Up early to drive 3hrs for a breakfast to sell sell sell. I love my job! And company! Purdue Pride baby! Let's go!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A fool is born every minute

PT Barnum

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I appreciate Dr. Landau's recognition of managed markets' piss poor efforts with all branded medications. What will come from it? Nothing, but the acknowledgement is good enough.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe something will now that the truth has been stated. Makes no sense to keep expecting more from us when MC is so poor

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give him a break. He is not a CEO. He is a Sackler pawn too dumb to know what he is doing.

Remember the last CEO from Canada? John Stewart. Started the process of running the company into the ground.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, a pawn. What could he say with three board members including R Sackler sitting in the room. RS needs to be locked up, how does he stay so Teflon ?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong - Timney came in with his crew and demolished Purdue. We outsourced to India and the layoffs obliterated departments. The blood bath was epic. Was once a great company. Too bad...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree! Timney and the crew were the worst thing to happen since the payout of over $600 million. When the company needed good leadership the most the Sacklers brought in this joke of a guy who hired the likes of SM and LP and it was down hill from there! Layoffs are coming soon and this is from a very inside source. Back to a sales force the size of Purdue in the very beginning of time!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs are coming when?

Heard on another post that layoffs will be in the 1st quarter of 2018....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He came from Merck. A crap big company with no talent. The infusion of special needs r*****s did us in.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RS buys the best lawyers who pay off the judges and everything is fine. He will never be prosecuted for his crimes. He is quite a stooge who is not 1/10 of the man his father Raymond was. None of this generation of owners have any accomplishments at all - they just cash their $100MM checks every year for doing nothing. They have run the company into the ground.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody wants to do business with Purdue ! They are Not favored by insurance companies! Nobody wants to contract with them due to past history of bad acts!