Ocular Therapeutix

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Dec 28, 2016 at 9:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I pulled myself out of the interview process here for several reasons:

1. Being asked to provide a video "one way" interview is bullshit! Not knowing who the manager is could potentially put your current job at risk. What if the manager turns out to be someone from your current company? You don't know who is viewing these videos. Secondly, the email requesting you to participate in the one way interview said the video portion wasn't a requirement to move forward. I do not want video of myself interviewing in the hands of some contract company. Something like this could easily come back to bite you if you discuss your current role, product, marketing strategies etc..

2. Unless you are currently unemployed why would you want to help Ocular launch this product when you have zero skin in the game? They are going to use everyone to get their product launched while those employed by Ocular get to reap the benefits..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And trust me when I say they will download the file and share it with managers, HR, or whomever they choose without any accountability. Anything like that can go viral and hurt you. You were smart to walk away. I can't believe they have gotten away with gossip and saying things that are not true about employees that contract with them. The managers pretty much do whatever they want and the reps are thrown in front of the bus constantly. Ignore their virtue signaling and get the hell away from these...well you can't even call them people.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I totally agree with you. They also have no regard for your personal information/identity such as your social security number. I found out that my manager was using my identity. He is still with the company!
    Beware.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait you are saying beware of Publicis or Ocular Theraputixs??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any updates??

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any new news???

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Received an invite to the meet and greet in Orlando, has anyone heard financial information yet

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Face to face interviews started in Orlando this week. No info on base. Bonus is 44K uncapped. Must give a 25 min presentation on territory launch plan. Looks like they are getting some free consulting from their candidates.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any updates on the interview process? I have heard interviews will continue for a couple of weeks.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

115-125K

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contingent offers this week, anyone hear a base number yet?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contingent on what? FDA approval on July 19th? So if all goes well for a potential candidate, we wouldn't be actually hired until July 19th?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any new news? Any offers received after Orlando interviews? I was told offers were being sent out the week after but have seen nothing. Curious about the package as well as if PDUFA is still on target.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got a reimbursement verbal offer. Disappointed though bc offer was much lower than I was told during interview process. You get what u pay 4 in this industry! Waiting 2 hear about a "counter offer" be4 I make a decision.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What Range were you offered?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What dollar range were you told during the interview process?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

135-145k

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That seems pretty high based on similar industry jobs, what did they offer

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have still not seen or heard anything and am getting pretty put off about it since I was told letters were going out last week and we are almost 2 weeks out with nothing. Disappointed to hear what the reimbursement applicant is saying about his/her offer too.. now I questioning this company. hmmm..

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good luck, hope it works out for you. Got my offer on the 5th