Odds for another round of Indivior Layoffs???

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Oct 29, 2019 at 9:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With so many of us starting to get nervous as layoff season approaches- What are the odds for a sales force layoff by Dec. 31?
    My guess is 60% based on our low sales.
    Any other guesses?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As quick as someone leaves they rehire so why u think layoffs? I’ve heard sales are getting better

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cost cutting. Revenue still not close enough to support the commercial headcount.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never should have increased number of managers. And what exactly does JBays do? Is he the new Brooks?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More consultants roaming around HQ... Never a good sign:(

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why on earth do they keep filling all these territories. One person can cover some of these areas where they have 2-3 people.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? The company is bouncing back.
    Why so much negativity?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you define "bouncing back"? Wall Street obviously doesn't think so. You have some mysterious info. that no one else has?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

false. Some territories have been vacant for over three months.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perseris numbers are so low that they didn’t even list them in yesterday’s presentation. No reason for two sales forces.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please.- cut and paste your financial info. here. I am looking for any positive information you may have regarding our so called bounce back!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They lowered their forecast last year when they could not hit the goals as a company. This way they can meet and exceed expectations or "bounce back". Wish I could lower my ridiculous goals that are unobtainable. Smart strategy: they lower company goals to look great when they exceed them while keeping territory goals high so bonuses paid out are minimized. It's like the fox guarding the hen house or congress approving a pay raise.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I tried the strategy myself and asked my ASM to lower my territory goals so I would look better next Q. My request was denied.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to cover one of these open territories and told it was an opportunity to develop my skill set. I think they just want to save the money on salary for the open territory.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s just a matter of time with 26% of market share. Indivior will have to cut cost again to increase profitability. It will be very difficult for Indivior to come to a settlement, as there isn’t enough profit margin to cover a settlement of this size. So sooner or later, layoffs will have to happen to increase profitability or the entire ship will sink. But this is what a reasonable person would do, but some of the lavish spending and wasteful travel and expenses are still occurring, so who knows.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. We have plenty of money. Going live with a national Sublocade TV campaign in a couple of weeks.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably a silly and rhetorical question, but I’ll ask it anyway. Thanks in advance for any serious responses. Was contacted to potentially interview for an IDN, Strategic Account Dir position.. After some research and posts here, more than likely won’t touch it with a ten foot pole. The position is very intriguing but the company is enduring some major turbulence.. Shouldn’t waste my time, correct?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The “Situation” is out of jail. He probably can be had for cheaper this time.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. Indivior hired him as our National Spokesman and then he immediately makes national news for this!!! Another brilliant idea by our company!!!

On June 17, 2014, Sorrentino was arrested for assault after a fight with his brother at their family's tanning salon in Middletown Township, New Jersey.[54][55]

In September 2014, Sorrentino was charged with tax fraud, allegedly avoiding paying taxes on $8.9 million. According to the US Attorney, Sorrentino and his brother, Marc, established S corporations that paid for personal expenses and failed to report income.[56] In April 2017, further charges were levied against Sorrentino and his brother, alleging tax evasion and the structuring of bank deposits to avoid reporting thresholds.[57]

On January 19, 2018, Sorrentino pleaded guilty to one count of tax evasion, as part of a plea bargain with prosecutors.[58] Sentencing occurred on October 5 at the United States District Court of New Jersey in Newark.[59]