Odds for another round of Indivior Layoffs???

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Oct 29, 2019 at 9:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

INDV let go almost a whole training class before.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So if Indivior is pulling in say $800 Million a year after taxes on sales. Operating expenses was at over $850 Million at one point which should be lower now. I would expect this number to be somewhere around the $650 Million mark. Indivior is still buying itself from RB which also is an additional expense. With further reduction in the market how could Indivior even think about a settlement. Even if it’s half of what the government is coming after Indivior next year. Plenty of money? Someone must have switched from selling film to selling you a line of crap. A TV campaign is hilarious as here to help turned out swell for all of us. What’s the campaign slogan? “ Me Too” we also have to pay fines like Teva, JJ, and others.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not understanding how they can possibly make out of this situation solvent? The money just isn’t there!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe the TV commercials will help.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure creating demand for something that is difficult to access and putting providers in a difficult position. Physicians will only talk people out of it as it’s too much work on their part. Two years in the product is flat. By any standard it is a dead product.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it me... Or is it eerily quiet?
    The calm before the storm?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So is that bad for us or food for us? Legal jargon makes my head hurt

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is an expected outcome and part of the process. Settle down

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expected? Is management admitting guilt? Fight on, this will be entertaining!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expected? Is management admitting guilt? Fight on, this will be entertaining!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The quiver only holds so many arrows. Indivior is down to their last few.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many of us have a bad feeling about December. Good chance for another round of cuts.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh yeah no. Nice try.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Long term CSs can tie things up in their territory for awhile after they leave:D. People are human and know when they and their colleagues are treated unprofessionally and unfairly.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Having a hard time getting in to see physicians in my territory. Think I’ve been cock blocked by longterm previous CS

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C'mon folks. No layoffs are on their way. Just relax.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe not now, but wait until the authorized generic cash is missed. 80 M can’t support AS field team