Ofatumumab

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Oct 27, 2019 at 6:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any details on the job postings? Timeline? Salary? Territory size? Solo territory or partners?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jobs are posted internally already. No sales partners. Large territories. Salary is experience dependent.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had phone screen with recruiter today. Asked for salary range that I desired, talked experience and said he would present my info to the hiring manager? Yippee...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, what was the salary you discussed?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No partners??? sign me up! I’d take a lower salary to not deal with the bullshit of counterparts

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the timeline of interviews/training?
    Block buster MS drug?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. I Do.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No partners .. other than the ofa rep, S1P1 rep, the contract rep, the TLL, the SAM, the FRM, nurse, and the manager for each of these roles on their constant rotation. Big pharma 101 coming at us - back to shared calls and ride together simply to meet our call numbers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ofa will not have a mirrored sales partner, moron. Is there another MS BU selling Meyzant, yes. Are there AM’s, yes. Will there be a PSC and FRM for Ofa, maybe. Are those direct selling partners? No dipshit. So go fuck yourself.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are 100% correct. The post above you is someone who got rejected a total clown.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salary DOE. Likely 10-15% increase over existing base if hiring Mgr wants you. Positions need to be filled by Jan 1. Process will move quickly.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I already got an offer

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

phone screen then moved to face to face next week.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No selling partner that has the same drug, but a selling partner with two other drugs in MS that you will need to be tightly aligned with. You will be calling on the exact same customer list and access issues may mean going together at times. And who knows? A year from now it could be both partners with all drugs depending on what leadership decides to do. Don't count that out. Things constantly change at Novartis - what you sign on for day 1 can look completely different in a year.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why can't they tell our contract partners on Gilenya, that they are done come the 1st quarter!!! Give them the opportunity to find another job, it's only fair. Oh I forgot this is corporate American and there is no such thing as fairness!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why are the entitled losers from Genetech sniffing around for these jobs. job hopping and taking opportunities from those who need a job. sickos

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody know when start date is for these positions? Is Novartis leaning towards internal hires or largely going outside?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And if you were in their shoes with looming mass downsizing, you wouldn’t be looking for the best opportunity? Don’t be a hypocrite. MS is no different than oncology or other specialty markets and most anyone will leverage their experience to sell the shiny new bauble.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think MS is "no different" than any other specialty then you clearly have never sold in that space. Very competitive, very technical and very hard to see physicians. Much worse than oncology which is why we are paid more.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, get over yourself. I’ve sold in many specialties, including MS, and it’s not more difficult, at least for someone with half a brain. You are also nuts if you think that neuros are harder to access than many other specialties. It drives me nuts when reps say that crap.
    Oncology might be the one exception for more difficult access across the board, but I’ve never sold in that specialty.