Off label promotion of Vraylar

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Mar 13, 2019 at 8:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How obvious is it that management is clearly pushing reps to talk about using Vraylar off label for depression when the direction given during every meeting and call in is to ask physicians to use in place of ability. And pushing reps to grow Vraylar in Primary care where it is very well known that they don’t treat ACUTE mania or mixed episodes or schizophrenia. Giving us bogus A targets to call on who barely prescribe any atypical agents...not likely they would actually be treating patients that fall within our indication. The last thing Allergan needs is to have compliance issues! Seems like no one cares anyways.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IF, you could prove they are trying to push Vraylar off label, you would become a very rich person in about 5 to 7 years.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Direction from CNS Management to pull a list of top SSRI doctors and target them for Vraylar and not mention that Vraylar is an antipsychotic or what it’s indications are to PCPs, I would say is all evidence.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vraylor = Savella 2.0

Huge FDA fine waiting to happen

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#BeBold
    #whateverittakes
    Pretty much summarizes the culture

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you report your manager to compliance, you are full of it. I have never once been told to sell/promote outside of indication.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Compliance and HR protect the company not the employee. NEVER forget that. Going to compliance is job security suicide. There will be a reason to terminate you down the road.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company full of narcissists that blame others when it goes wrong and take full credit when things go right.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go figure that “whatever it takes” is company motto.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

someone from compliance must be deleting posts cuz know crap that managers tell reps to say is off label

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

reps are told flat out to ask providers to use Vraylar in place of abilify. Which usually begs the provider to ask us if we have an indication for augmenting mdd. Nope we don’t doctor but please use Vraylar in place of Abilify for your next 10 patients so you can see for yourself how great it works

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allergan must be a heck of a lot smarter than companies that sell Rexulti and Latuda cuz Allergan sends their reps into tiny family practice providers who have prescribed less than 3 atypical agents in a 13 week period to sell Vraylar...brilliant! I’m sure all the sudden they will now start treating schizophrenia and bipolar acute mania patients. What a joke

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously more evidence that upper management is clueless to think shit like this won’t bite them in the butt with an off label promotion fine

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe I’ll turn them in and take the big fat whistleblower check. Time to start recording call ins and POA meetings

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’re going after MDD adjunct with VY. Targeting top SSRI writers.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Competition here. One of my speakers told me used to speak for vraylar and during training they were urged to throw in how vraylar works for depression. I didnt even have to prompt him! My local allergan rep takes the PI out of his literature drops too. I feel like the hammer will drop on you guys and if you were smart youd jump ship

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no way that Vraylar speaker training strayed from label or the slide deck. They scare the hell out of speakers by starting with story of doctor thst got huge fine for speaking off label. As a result most Vraylar speakers insist upon covering every single slide

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any provider with half a brain knows after 3 years that Vraylar is not indicated for MDD! Kicks competitors butt cuz flat out better drug

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or, they are smart enough to read any literature that majority of bipolar patients are misdiagnosed, and on average, 10 years misdiagnosed and undertreated. Majority of those patients are undertreated with antidepressants..making sense yet? Hope that helps you out.

And whoever insinuated that Abilify is not an ok med to ask for Vraylar instead....what are Abilify’s indications? Unfortunate if you guys work in psych and don’t understand these things yet, but hoping this makes more sense to you now.