Offered Job Dont know what to do, seems like allot of controversy

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2013 at 1:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just offered a job with this company. Pay is low but not sure about commissions. Can you make money with this company? Do the doctors want to use the product. Any advice would greatly be appreciated. There seems like there is so much controversy. Is it just a few unhappy people or is there real big problems working fro this company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you didn't take the time to read the posts? ok. you deserve the job at our company. please call and accept. you will be so happy. you will make so much money, get a nice sporty company car, etc.. you made the right career decision. I am so happy for you:))

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are unemployed and need a job then take it! Since you have found this site you know exactly what you are in for. You will be amazed at how accurate the posts are.

Knowing all that, I would continue looking for a job full time. Let Dr. M and the big V fund your efforts! The reality is your days are numbered from the day you start.

Be sure to post back your experiences

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

excellent......

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read every post then make your decision.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make sure to voice your opinion every month, good or bad

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiot. You are going to make your decision based on what people you dont know are saying on a job board???

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct mdl management

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people that are giving you advice on the company are those that were not good sales people. It is the same person posting the negative comments here. Can't you figure that out. It is a good company to work for. I have had a very positive experience here. No I am not in management. Accept the position

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHA - you think one person has posted the THOUSANDS of negative posts? When would that person sleep? The company is a scam and the day will come when a class action lawsuit finds the two culprits in court.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The same person is posting on this topic. There are positives and negatives for every company. Name a perfect company to work for? It is what you make out of it. If you work hard here you will do well and make money. If you don't work here anymore then concentrate on your current job. Don't worry about what jobs other people are taking. You are not their mother. They are old enough to make their own decision.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get rid of the career-destroyering, life-ruining, vt and watch how everyone's expectations, morale and performance are raised.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i start 8 months ago and love it. i work just enough to do what i need to and then i spend my time with my kids. i take my bf with me whenever i travel. no complaints. you should take the job. if you have any questions about how to fill out any paperwork.....i know a few tricks that'll help you. vt's not too "bright".

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha ha ha, VT not too bright. I love it, that is rich. She is the smartest and most perfect person you will ever meet...... just ask her. Gaming her forms and reports, I doubt it, she is so thorough in her checks and double checks. Oh wait, that's only grammer and spelling, you mean she should be checking content for truth and accuracy???? What, does she have to do EVERYTHING?????????

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are not working a full day?? and you dare put it otn the internet?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oooopssss......you mean nobody else does this?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no problems here, just bad reps who complain about everything. Every company is going to have things you dont like. Ok , a Yaris is a terrible car but its fucking free, people@!

if you dont like the yaris, park it and Buy your own fucking car!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does mdl do now yearly?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mind your own business! Why do you come here for information? If you dont work here , get the fuck of our site trying to get information!!!!
    we do not need you shit

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ebonics, Einstein ?