Offers?

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Sep 15, 2011 at 9:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any one get one yet from yesterday interviews?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What idiot posts a question like that about an interview? You're pathetic and I hope everyone got an offer but you. Do you think you would get the offer if they knew who you were now? Be a professional. If you have a question about your interview status, pick up your phone and call your potential manager. Moron. I hope they weeded you out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you are nice. OP just wanted to see if anyone had received an offer yet. Instead of typing that long post yelling at the person, why not simply type the words "Yes" or "No" or better yet, if you didn't like the post, it would be easier to just ignore it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got an offer. I don't know if I am going to take it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your an idiot not alot of offers out there. . .so you just outed yourself on cafe pharma

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What would be easier is if you would grow up and act like an adult! If you have a question about your status, pick up your phone and call HR or the hiring manager. Everyone else does so what is your problem? This is as nice as I can be. How can you claim to be a sales professional if you can't even make a phone call to check on your status?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know there are not alot of offers out there?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its a start up company

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I received an offer, but had another on the table. Money was decent and DM seemed like a stand up guy. Turned it down. Just think that Duexis will be seriously difficult to sell. With that said, had I not had another offer on the table I would have gladly taken it and worked my hardest to get scripts. A job is a job, especially if you don't have one. Good luck to those who took the position. Be prepared for the OTC argument from most of your targets with Duexis. It will be fast and furious. During the interview process I asked some past targets what they thought. The first response from everyone was "why not buy ibuprofen and famotidine OTC and/or generic?" Hopefully you can overcome that, but it will be hard work. Good luck and hope you the best success. Who knows, maybe I'll one day be sorry I didn't take the job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahaha Thats great

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you! The drug will be a hard sell. I doubt it will do well.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think about kidney failures........................that much advil will KILL the kidneys