Offers

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK. I'll look again. Thanks for the encouragement. So frustrating. I hope you hear something soon too

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No luck searching. I went to pdi career page. Searched gvl/spg. Only one job listed for flex time position selling derm product. Oh well, guess its a sign that its taken

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the position is gone from the PDI website then the job has been filled. I was told that Vivus plans to add more reps before the end of the year so stay in touch with the Vivus manager if you are still interested. I didn't get the job either and may be a blessing, this will be a tough sell.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone one in Florida get an offer. I am in Orlando and met with the RD in Atlanta after my interview, and know of two others in St. Pete and in Tampa who have not heard anything. Anyone getting offers in Florida yet?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't believe you have not heard anything after 3-4weeks, I know some offers in Fl went out several weeks ago.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it looks like it's been filled unfortunately. I can't believe this is the way many of us are finding out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spoke to several of docs about this product and if Vivus thinks the same person who gets botox is going to want to take this product and pay cash for it they have lost their mind. This product is way to dangerous for the benefit of 10% percent weight loss, come back here in six months post launch are read the nightmare this job will be.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone gotten an offer in Mississippi?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anybody gotten an offer in Arkansas? Had Skype interview and have heard nothing since then.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke. PDI could have at least called or emailed who they were not picking for the positions. I know 4 people including myself who stayed and met with the RD, 2 of us had to be rebooked on our flights because of waiting to meet with the RD, yet nothing from PDI about the interviews. The right thing to do would have been some communication about the interviews!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went to the first interview and when I tried to expense my mileage and hotel parking I was told by PDI that they would not pay for these expenses so I never went on the second interview when I got called back. If they are cheap during the interview process they will be even cheaper once you are hired. Was not impressed with anyone from PDI during my brief encounters.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It may have been a blessing in disguise. I didn't apply because I went to the doc's first in my territory to see if the drug would stand a chance being part phentermine and cash for only 10% weight loss... Its not going to be easy and you won't make a lot of bonus money.. some doc's may throw you a bone based on your relationship, but that's about it...
    Unfortunetly, there will never be another weight loss pill like fen phen on the market again!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get a salary, expenses paid and car while this lasts, there is nothing out there anyways.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is why I took this gig as well. I hope this will fly but I have my doubts. Vivus will burn through a ton of cash early promoting this product so sales better follow.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually you are the idiot and with a crappy attitude like that who the hell would want you work on your team or god forbid have you as a manager?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, the CafePharma Vivus board has been infiltrated by a lot of short sellers who are currently shorting Vivus stock.

They have absolutely no interest in a job with Vivus, and are only here to spread rumors, fear and misinformation. They are not really a candidate for any job with Vivus. Their only objective here is to create fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD). They are only pretending that they have been interviewed for job, offered a job, or they turned down an offer.

I would ignore any person who is not posting questions or information about job opportunities with Vivus.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the last post is pathetic...really??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd seriously question the judgement of any DM that left a Big Pharma position for a contract company. Voluntariy take a pay cut with ower salary, lower bonus, no severance and no pension opportunity for a position that could be eliminated in a few months or a year? I'm not buying it.

And please don't feed me the "It's a one year, two year, etc contract" and there is a good chance they'll get rolled over into the company direct. Any of us that's been around long enough knows that, although possible: it's MUCH more the exception and not the norm.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DMs are employees of Vivus, not PDI

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone hear that the base was negotiated? It was not an across the board offer. Total BS for those of us stuck with this. Or are we??