Offers?

Discussion in 'Neurocrine' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2017 at 6:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any info on the offers being given? Range of salary? 10-20% over current? Car allowance?
    would like to know how high they are going - or if they are just going x % of your current salary.. thanks for any info.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did they tell you at hub interview?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wasn't told anything, but they have my pay stub and did background ck. I will not move unless it is a substantial offer- so I was hoping they were giving good offers

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what's car allowance ? Forgot to ask them

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone hear yes or no today?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard no. Best of luck to those who heard "yes".

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sorry you didn't get the job. If you don't mind me asking when did your interview?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have not heard anything yet. when will we know? And when will we start?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone been given an offer this week or told they were out of the running?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that sales reps will not be starting until after April 11th. I thinks it just best to relax and see if it gets approved before we expect to hear anything.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received a call from PO - the usual 2 week check in with no new information.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope that everyone gets what they are looking for. I was taken out of the mix when I told them my current base. I am glad that it happened before I took a position. If having a base that is 15k higher than most reps is a big deal-then they are operating on a shoestring. I don't want something for the short term. I am tried of the ridiculous quotas where I am but this sounds too fragile.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am hearing mid march before the rest of us get offers.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone who has an offer been told the START date? am hearing late April, May 1 etc and want to try to plan. did they tell you a date when you would put in your 2 wks notice?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 weeks after approval. currently pdufa date is april 11 so it would be 2 weeks after that. Or if approval came sooner/or later its 2 weeks post approval

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i guess I am late applying. I sell an anti psychotic and yes this will be a little tough as many of the patients effected by this are on patient assistance. If I got paid bonus on all the RX I get for PAP I would be Rich.

I call on CMHC and hospitals... but ai guess it's too late.
    Just know that it is patients on the typical antipsychotic not atypical antipsychotics. The atypical are newer ones such as Abilify & Seroquel..
    pts on Haldol, clozarel.. this may help but they are mostly Medicaid and patient assistance.
    I sold an OIC drug and once again most pain patients are workmans comp or Medicaid ... Cadillac drugs don't get paid for when they are driving a Pinto.. just do your research and good luck

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hear anything today?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Went through the whole process including HUB interviews and HireRight background check. Just got the no from P1. A whole lot of time and money wasted. Surprised they would background check multiple people for one position. Good luck everyone!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SORry to hear that. Did the regional mgr keep in contact with you or was it the usual touch points from p1 during the process?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are people getting written offers of just verbal offers. Anyone nervous?