Offers

Discussion in 'Aimmune' started by anonymous, Jul 24, 2019 at 8:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contingent offers are a big risk. Good candidates will get multiple job offers and have to decide whether they want to wait for Aimmune’s FDA Advisory Board Meeting. I think this strategy will backfire. They should consider bringing highly desired talent or talent in key markets on early (LA, SF, NY, TX, CHI, FL, ATL, etc). There’s no reason top markets shouldn’t have PAM’s working in the field doing premarket work.

The ICER report is negative and demonstrates a lack of understanding of the purpose of OIT. Most ICER reports are negative, but allergists and payers understand the importance of this therapy. OIT is VERY important for a lot of patients, particularly pediatric patients. 2-3 million people have peanut allergies and a drug that can offer some desensitization and minimize life threatening risks is a win for the patient. This is a great opportunity, however the conservative approach means they might lose some good field talent.

Good luck to all of you who are interviewing and looking forward to August panel interviews.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conservative approach? The company was originally only bringing 40 on in Sept, now they are bringing all 80. The drug isn't getting approved till January at best. They are doing prework.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, conservative! PAM's should be working major markets NOW!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many have received offers and openings are being filled fast.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

False.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone had the final call with R. Smith and received an offer after the Chicago interviews this week?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard several offers are out, but I am still waiting for the offer, maybe the offers are not accepted?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go away gay janitor

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any offers in AZ?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard interviewing goes through today

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What sort of signing bonuses are we talking?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8000 shares. One firm just put target price at $79 per share. Could get rich here.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With peanut flour?

SWxSW likes this.
  15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RIght. Delusional post. Doctors are already doing their own OIT. This stock won't go to 79.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, some doctors are doing OIT by trial and error with varying degrees success- w/o insurance coverage.

You see how this is different, don’t you? Smarten up buttercup!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha $79 pps. you sure you didn't mean $7.90 pps? No way this takes off. The treatment is just not efficacious enough to warrant the every 2 week visit, in which it will be uncomfortable for the patient. Its like going to the dentist every 2 weeks. You think people would like going to the dentist every 2 weeks for 6 months? haha

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buttercup is smart. Allergist in territory I interviewed for has desensitized 800 patients to date. Takes the ‘trial and error’ off the table. Might want to check this out if considering offer.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry you didn’t get an offer.

I checked with a pediatric allergist at a major academic medical center. This is going to be BIG! I can’t wait...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8000 shares or 8000 options?