Offers

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Sep 17, 2019 at 7:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a home office employee and it’s terrible to shift to a new company and culture.

You are a glorified cheerleader and a three times a week lunch caterer (Tuesday Wednesday Thursday). Why wouldn’t you sign before the company and/or industry abolishes this fake and sleazy job role?

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6284041"]Even this idiot got it right![/QUOTE]

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[/QUOTE]

And you're are a cubicle dwelling home office leach who is entirely supported by the revenue produced by the sales force. Guess what, if reps weren't effective, they would have been cut years ago but they are the only thing that's shows an ROI so they remain. Everything you get in your cubicle world and your open office Euro environment is a product of sales revenue.

As far as the shift to a new culture, you don't even know what's coming. For the first couple months, it will be ok, then the reality will slowly set in. You are now a Bristol drone. Your benefits have been cut drastically. Your PTO isn't what it once was (oh how you'll wish you were Amgen). Your commute through lovely New Jersey has been doubled. You won't see you Jersey Shore kids as much (maybe this is a benefit) because your commute has added an hour each way. Bristol is a prison. The culture is toxic.

What matters is quality of life and yours will be going down, down, down. But go ahead and lash out of the sales teams that keep you in your miserable life.

I'm getting ready to play Baltusrol. Should be done about 1. If you want to meet in the parking lot off Shunpike, I will be glad to give you a receipt for your knees and teeth. You'll know me. Just show up.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[/QUOTE]

Really! Hulu must be a big loser speaking- either a troll or just a real big idiot i going with all of the above. Jealous hater. Go pack a lunch and bring it to work with you and gossip around the water cooler. Sounds miserable.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really! Hulu must be a big loser speaking- either a troll or just a real big idiot i going with all of the above. Jealous hater. Go pack a lunch and bring it to work with you and gossip around the water cooler. Sounds miserable.[/QUOTE]

Sorry meathead, but you and the rest of you guido Michael Sorrentio types can burn bout $10 more each day in gas as you head down 206 to prison block BMY. The cafeteria sucks, but you should be able to get some decent scrapple and a pork roll once a week. Round trip you are now killing 3+ hours a day gazing at red tail lights. Guess what, meat head? I'll still be delivering lunches and providing the revenue stream that keeps you munching disco fries while you wait for traffic to die down and head home.

Let this sink in. Unless I sell something, you don't have a job. And youse will never have the freedom I have sucka.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^this. Don’t overthink it. Opportunity to go work for a Biologics powerhouse. If you look at where a majority of innovation is occurring you’ll find its in Biologics...not chemically based compounds. Every area has a “micro-culture”. Some regions it will be good. Other areas not so much. I’m giving it a chance instead of relying on what a bunch of millennials who gave us gender pronouns, mansplaining, and alphabet soup sexual orientation think.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who doesn’t want to sign probably has another job lined up. And they are desperate to find a loophole to get severance lol

I’m excited to see what Amgen’s about, it may be great, it may suck. Time will tell

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry meathead, but you and the rest of you guido Michael Sorrentio types can burn bout $10 more each day in gas as you head down 206 to prison block BMY. The cafeteria sucks, but you should be able to get some decent scrapple and a pork roll once a week. Round trip you are now killing 3+ hours a day gazing at red tail lights. Guess what, meat head? I'll still be delivering lunches and providing the revenue stream that keeps you munching disco fries while you wait for traffic to die down and head home.

Let this sink in. Unless I sell something, you don't have a job. And youse will never have the freedom I have sucka.[/QUOTE]

And how are you”selling” anything? Glorified caterer, lap dances in the docs offices, or worse?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And how are you”selling” anything? Glorified caterer, lap dances in the docs offices, or worse?[/QUOTE]

Sorry about your philosophical hangup with the words selling and sales. Generating revenue by presenting alternative therapeutic options, data, considerations, etc just doesn't work on a business card. So until the powers that be decide to refer to Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales as something that you can digest, you'll just have to continue spewing venom.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While you cubicle dwellers and caterers continue your silly banter, lets not get away from the fact that there are idiots out there right now who have not signed the offer. Think about that. Now take their collective characteristics and you find: negative. bitter. seldom smiling. gossip mongers. glass half empty. angry. treats waitress bad. kicks their dog. Fox News watcher. Tear butterfly wings off. Poor tip giver. Probably has a NRA sticker or metal balls hanging from truck. Thinks we didn't land on the moon. Weak education. Looks for the worst in every situation.

Go ahead and don't sign. You deserve what you get.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For all of the people that are saying we are stupid if we have not signed the offer yet- I’m thinking they are the stupid ones. Yes we don’t have a choice but to sign the offer but wouldn’t you rather sign it knowing that all of your questions have been answered. With the FAQ’s being updated with so much more information which now supports making a informed decision.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lets assume you know everything there is to know - now what - if you don't sign, you don't have a job and you don't have severance. how does knowing something more, when it doesn't impact decision, affect the outcome?

the people who are not signing are the negative nellies who are pissed they didn't get a raise, but go back and look at every communication - where did it say you were getting a raise? maybe talking to the other negative nellies in the company you thought you were and now you are pissed, but that's about it.

yes, you are dumb because you can't see the big picture. glad I get to compete with you. I bet you are in the south or the midwest.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relax. Every single one of the sales force will sign the deal. Some just make take longer than other. These are the type of people who see the worst in everything, but they will sign make no doubt. They will wait it out a bit so they can feel good about themselves as if they have really done their due diligence. They will create a little negativity in the district and region, but they will sign. Yeah you Mr. Negative - you will sign. Think of me when you do.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, I’m not signing. I do have a better job lined up. Maybe I won’t get the severance, but it’s worth a shot. If they don’t agree to a severance then I’ll just double dip until the deal closes. Who cares if someone is signing or thinks they can get a severance? It literally doesn’t affect you at all, other than clearly your ego. If you interviewed for a company, would you accept a job offer that didn’t give you a territory, job title, or tell who who your manager would even be? Probably not.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it will be so good to have your negativity gone; fuck off

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry about your philosophical hangup with the words selling and sales. Generating revenue by presenting alternative therapeutic options, data, considerations, etc just doesn't work on a business card. So until the powers that be decide to refer to Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales as something that you can digest, you'll just have to continue spewing venom.[/QUOTE]

Just put Lunch Lady on the card

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just put Lunch Lady on the card[/QUOTE]

Just put fat Fredo, hairy back Jersey Boy on your card and go have some scrapple.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just put fat Fredo, hairy back Jersey Boy on your card and go have some scrapple.[/QUOTE]

You fat ugly hog from political board You’re a fat lonely loser!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

happy and offer signed along with most people.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

signed and already talking about my desired territory with HR. I’m requesting a relo and heard Amgen is much better than Celgene in helping you make the move.

Thank you Jesus for this opportunity!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay- definitely signing now with this new retention bonus Ron got us. $15,000 up front plus double bonus payouts all 2020?!!!! Even if I stay toward the bottom and my payout is $12,000/semester that would be $24,000/semester, hell yeah! Anyone know if we are still getting that focus bonus too?