Offices banning managers

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2011 at 8:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone else seeing an increase in offices not allowing managers to come in with their reps? If I ran I practice I wouldn't either. I was in an office last week who said a rep came in and let them all know he was going to be in the next day "acting" a lot differently than usual. They said they had 10 managers in with reps one day that week and one of the docs said he was done, no more managers. It made me wonder why any office allows managers to come in. The only ones who like it are the ones who want to be speakers or speak more often.

It wouldn't take much to get managers ousted from 90% of our offices. We don't have much power but we don't have none.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a retread from an old post and topic on this board. Where have you been? Check the threads before you post, many reps have already posted about this, our entire region has a no manager rule. The DM's have to sit in the car, no access even through the front door of the building, these are my biggest targets, they are not interested in being paid off and bribed like Forest has done to every other moderately high volume doc in town. The Dm's are the most meaningless parts of sales teams, they should be out calling on accounts and hospitals, working managed care angles and meeting with health systems on coverage, not tagging along with a so called "professional".. the joke of Forest continues. The funny thing is that these DM's are shitting their pants as they know they do nothing but ride alongs all week and have no purpose but to hit an approval for an expense report and collect spread sheets and compare milage reports and sig's to work reps out, these jokers have no role in offices and the docs have spoken. Its about fucking time!!! I hear the higher access blocked territories are already being looked at for collapsing, including the DM's!!!