Offices calling to confirm lunches

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Feb 21, 2018 at 5:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i haven’t been with Purdue for a year but have gotten two calls this week confirming Purdue lunches. I am sorry to hear of how poorly they handled this downsizing, though it doesn’t really surprise me since I was around when they had the PDI reps interview for their Purdue mentors jobs before they were cut in the last “downsizing” after they cut the PDI contract. Perhaps I shouldn’t be surprised if reps didn’t cancel lunches. Perhaps their intent is was to infuriate pain Mjmt offices about Purdue.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey sample dropper, go away who cares.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can Purdue's reputation be any worse? Why would any rep that has been let go care?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because if you are a double dipper, and been let go, you have only one job left. In order to continue double dipping, you need to get that second job. You have the luxury of time. Your biggest concern may be having to find a job with a company car, if needed.
    Either way, you should be able to find that second job! Substitute teach, if you must. I do it, and enjoy interacting with the kids in the elementary schools I teach at. I also am still employed here at PP!