Offices Love Personalized Starbucks Orders

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 13, 2018 at 9:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t believe how much offices love it when you bring in their favorite drink. Numbers are up too, which is even better. :)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an idiot

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And this my good friends, is the kind of person that Sun hires, because there are no other options.
    #totaltrainwreck

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah the sad thing is that several of the management team also believe this is the way to do business. I have a news flash for you. They don't appreciate the coffee, and when they're done, they send the patient out with an Rx for a drug with an actual functioning hub that they trust.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what I see, SUN has huge a credibility issue. Derms have come to realize that the past year or two. But that past year, the industry, recruiters and ‘general Pharma folks’ are talking about staying away from Sun and the impact it could have on your overall career.

That’s a death spiral.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust that it is not just cups of coffee. Probably looking at high fat frappachinos for the overweight office staff who cackle and show off the baby pictures. This rep is probably from Mississippi where Starbucks and indoor plumbing is new. She should leave SUN and work the Starbucks drive thru window.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SUN is averse to hiring qualified managers. It’s totally against the company DNA.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My mother ate Dilips DNA.