Offices Not Allowing Reps In

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Mar 13, 2020 at 7:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else experiencing this yet? Just wait till a rep contracts the virus and spreads it all over their territory.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not aware of this but are reps becoming more apprehensive about going into offices? I can see a situations where a rep wouldn’t want to go into some offices that might be high risk.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes offices are starting to shut reps out and cancel lunches...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Other pharma companies are telling their reps to stay home

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva could use some good press, make an press release that we are pulling all field sales out of clinics, for the benefit of patients and clinics
    We can stay home and work on IDP

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish there was a "like" button for that one! Work on IDP! hahahahahahah

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This virus has a 3 week incubation period. Meanwhile we have reps going in all their offices possibly spreading it all over. List of the companies already out of the field: Pfizer, BI, AZ, Takeda, Lilly, Amgen, BMS, J&J, Novartis. Teva never misses an opportunity to make themselves look greedy and money hungry. Must not have enough lawsuits against them yet.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did you get your list from? I've not seen anything public on this

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's official. Work from home until April 3rd.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Virtual detailing?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK and Sanofi also out of the field

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi doctor,
    Teva has given us the option to work remotely during this global pandemic, do you have a minute to FaceTime so I can detail you?
    Really?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just remember where HQ is, nuff said.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you call and they are in clinic seeing patients, what do you do? Keep calling and pestering everyone during an already stressful situation for these medical professionals?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, they could lay us off and hire us back in a month. Would you rather that? Then leave this stuff off the board a**hole!