Offices Won’t See Reps Until August/Appeal 1 to 2 Years Away

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, Apr 7, 2020 at 2:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do we stay afloat? Many reps I’ve spoken with are leaving soon or have Final Interviews. My heart is with Vascepa, but my head tells me an announcement to “wait for my manager to call me” is coming very soon.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how could your heart be with this dump? This is a textbook example of a place holder job that you reluctantly fill while you search for a real pharma job. It’s your stepping stone from Enterpise rent a car customer service to being another dumb pod mate in Big Pharma. Quite frankly, Syneos is probably a more respectable gig than this. at least there you’re selling real medications and not some marketed up, slick promotion, fish oil supplement.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offices not opening up to pharma reps this summer on the east coast. I'm not sure how much longer we can get paid to do pretend - busy work on the computer.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do some virtual lunches. That's about the best we can do at this point.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m enjoying these, no schlepping in food and no chit chat with the office cows.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am going to become a Lysol rep and teach offices to perform Lysol lavage, douche, enema and pulmonary cleaning. Go Trump!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am going to become a better crapp packer and perform douche, enema cleaning. Go DementiaJoe! I’ll give every male brown rep head!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are lazy, understand this is not the norm. Work, make your calls, assist your offices, go above and beyond to ensure that they’re taken care of. Is it that difficult? Zoom calls, FaceTime calls, these offices rely on us. This company is paying us during this time, be greatful. Do your job and help your accounts to keep your numbers going. They will appreciate you more than any other rep.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ONLY thing offices rely on reps is for free lunch, don't think you have any useful purpose.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nonsense! ALL companies are doing that, irritating the hell out of offices!! Since when does an office "rely" on a rep? This is either corporate or District manager bullshit!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know how JT can assist me and a lot of other folks? SELL THE DAMN COMPANY

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re delusional. By calling, zoom calls and FaceTime, you’re being more of a nuisance to your offices than anything. A lot of them are running on skeleton crews right now. If they need anything, they have your card and will reach out. But to think that they rely on you is insane. You’re probably an annoying rep

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just sit and watch your bonus go down the drain. With the crappy base salaries at Amarin, we will all be broke.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got 3 calls for samples yesterday. It's comeback time!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Consider this: "My neighbor is a physician. He loves Veeva Engage as reps don’t loiter in his office anymore, he gets his free lunch and his samples. This is all they care about, it will be the future of pharma, according to my neighbor."

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My neighbor also said I fondled his son.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the fuck is wrong with you?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boom!! Collect those signatures, baby!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are absolutely right about this. The only reason doctors even bother with reps at all anymore is food and samples. They want the lunches to keep staff happy without having to pay anything out of their own pockets. They talk to reps just to be polite and keep the lunches coming. Some don’t even bother to come back to the lunch room. I really don’t know what the future of this industry is. It used to be a legit career years ago, but not anymore. My cousin in an NP at a large cardiology practice. She said the docs all think that pharma reps are pretty useless and don’t really know anything, just spout out company b.s.