Official Company Update - Bankruptcy

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, May 27, 2019 at 8:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BUH BYE LOSERS

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bankruptcy potential updated to a 83.7% chance by the end of this year. I’m getting my resume out now. You fools waiting for a potential severance? It doesn’t happen with bankruptcy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is the source of the prediction?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Attorney General Hunter announces additional terms to settlement with Teva Pharmaceuticals

I'm really not very smart but does this mean that Teva, as a company, can no longer have a sales presence in Oklahoma? If so, and if other states follow suit, does it mean other states that sue Teva will be allowed to shut down Teva's presence in their state as well or is this limited to Teva's Opoid sales presence? Either way, things are about to go down!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things are definitely about to go down. If you don’t get out now, you may not get out. 6 months tops at this point. Most likely effective Jan 1, 2020. Best case scenario.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All reps in Oklahoma will be terminated from employment with Teva. Will this continue in other states? Time will tell. This is terrible.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva agreed not to engage in the marketing/promotion of opioids in the state of OK. What AG’s of other states will agree to, it’s anybody’s guess.
    If you’re a Teva rep in OK, what a shit show you get to be in and had nothing to do with the cause of it. It’s ficking ridiculous.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It appears that no Teva reps will be able to sell opioids, which they never have anyway. It’s a stupid ruling and should have zero effect on the OK reps and what offices think of them.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right. Band-Aid on..... all better.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva doesn’t have any Reps or Managers in Oklahoma anyway according to the competitors market share.

Beatdown provided by Amgen and Lilly in the migraine space

Massive ass kicking by Neurocrine in TD

Every MS product beat Copaxone’s ass for the last 5 years

All of those facts made it easy for Teva to agree to no reps, opioid or otherwise in OK

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva isn’t a great place to work right now but you’re a moron!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re a funny little fcker but your facts are a tad off.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stillwater, not quite. Have had your asses beat repeatedly with all three products we have sold in the last few years

You guys are not good, so what, you fit in with everyone else around this dumpster fire

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly-nothing! Pernix reps got nada!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Purdue 2.0, 3.0.....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's be honest. We have second-rate products and that's what's making us most nervous. Would you choose to work here if you were looking for a job? Probably not. So let's put this thread to rest and let the lawsuits begin to see if we will go bankrupt and continue to represent our second-rate products in hopes that they don't downsize our company to fit the financial needs that our second-rate products are affording us.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Second-rate products coupled with fourth-rate, bottom of the barrel management. Key word, management, because there is no leadership provided, simply broken metric management provided by low IQ idiots

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets put this thread to rest? How about we get someone from the home office to shed some light and be transparent about what timeline we are looking at. I have a family and I have been searching for a position that has a salary and territory size close to what I have. No Luck. I am beginning to wonder if I should be lower my requirements. We need more collaboration not less.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lowering your requirements will be necessary if you still want a job in Pharma - if you can even land another Pharma gig. Forget about your buddy who just accepted an offer with a 6-figure base because the exception proves the rule.