Official Company Update - Bankruptcy

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, May 27, 2019 at 8:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all LOWERED ourselves already in working for this place. It’s run by cowards who cannot make it the honest way. Total filth and an embarrassment to the industry— but of course the other players went and played in this litter box sandbox.... Its pathetic. am cheering for the AGs to bring it all to light and clean things up.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick Tock. I have to get out now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then go already. Damn the whining from all you self entitled little bitches. Good luck out there with your LinkedIn, PharmaRep, Glassdoor, Indeed and other worthless recruitment networking tools. You will never have it so good and I hope when the door hits you on the ass, it pushes you far enough away to ever come back. Like so many others who think its greener elsewhere, you will be in that same boat. But then again, I guess its just easier to bitch and complain as opposed to just getting out there every day to do your job, which you're probably paid way too much to do anyways!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok... so are we supposed to “do as we say and not as we do”——. When we do our jobs, do we follow the code of conduct as it is written, or do we engage in the way described by the behavior of top level employees in the recent anti-trust suit??? Do tell. I hear what you say but this place is a mess and all we hear from the home office is denial in the face of very compelling information to the contrary. Denials and lies.....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I'm saying is just control what you can control. Why are you so wrapped up in things that are out of your control. Do you not realize that a lot of the stuff that's going on here at Teva is also going on at other pharma companies. We are simply under a bigger microscope due to our shear size as an industry generic giant and everything is exacerbated by the fact that we are coming up on an election primary process very soon.
    Most of this litigation will take years to resolve and as far as the class action lawsuits with the drop in stock price, that will never see the light of day. Investing is risky and when one buys shares or positions in a company, they are putting themselves at risk and release themselves from any wrong doing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The people complaining about Teva on this board were complaining about their previous company too. These are the reps who are chronic low performers and lied on their resume to get here. They can’t do the work and take the easy path which is to complain about their manager and the company. We have one of these chronic complainers on my team

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% confident that "the stuff that's going on here at Teva is also going on at other pharma companies" is 100% inaccurate. Do read any journals?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great point and couldn't agree more. This industry is chuck full of people that have nothing better to do, but complain. Most probably don't even realize how great they have it and should feel blessed to have jobs like this. In time all of this negativity towards Teva will go away...It always does. By the way to all the doubters out there, don't think for 1 minute that Teva hasn't been prepared for all this litigation and negativity in the press. Yes, it has ruined our stock price and will take a few years to overcome, but Kare new exactly what he signed up for when he came over from Lundbeck and is well prepared to get this ship turned around. Our branded products remain profitable and there is no way in hell that the biggest producer of generic medicines will be allowed to fold. Just watch the debates and critical issues leading up to our next election and tell me that pharmaceuticals is not one of the top issues. Teva is poised to make adjustments and do what is necessary to get it right.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management loves to post on CP.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spare everyone with your usual "blessed to have jobs like this." I am sorry you don't pay attention but we are in the best economic conditions in a generation. Stop telling us we are lucky to have jobs. This place is lucky anyone wants to work here. Maybe you would have a hard time getting another pharma gig but many of us move around this industry with ease. Get over yourself. I am in my third round of interviews and many others are too.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Case in point! "Many of us move around this industry with ease" . You are the problem. Many like you are always looking for the next best gig, Next stop... feel good about the new employer, but bad mouth the last...
    You will probably vote for Bernie Sanders

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is the delicious Kool Aid taste? Seriously, pass the crack pipe.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company, like all of pharma companies, lays off whenever it suits them. They have no regard for their reps when they decide to put them in the street, so loyalty to any company is a stupid endeavor. The only thing I am loyal to is #1 and my family. This company, like them all, are loyal to the shareholders only, that's just fine with me but don't expect loyalty or regard that you don't give. This is corporate America. This is plain for anyone with a brain to understand. I use this company for an income to provide for my family. This company uses me to provide a service. Nothing more. Be happy we are still here because this place isn't currently the place everyone wants to work.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The latest lawsuit from employees outlines this, under a subpoena and forced to respond you have human resource associates acknowledging that they post on this site, including names of employees with false statements

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it looks like a couple Managers have been enlisted to counter detail reality at Teva. Obviously these guys are part of the good ole boy & girl network that consumes liters of koolaid daily, and ask their Reps to drink as well. Newsflash morons...it doesn’t work anymore.

Other companies have problems, but not close to the level here. The lawsuits alone will sink this company. We have multiple DOJ, Civil, and Whistleblower suits in action, and more coming. Our stock price is becoming as worthless as most penny stocks. We cannot sustain this, and will, without question be bankrupt in the next year. My advice is too stop the bs you are shoveling to the younger naive Reps, and face reality. It isn’t about “whining and complaining”, it’s about straight honest talk. Why do you think so many great people, including our former leaders have left or retired? To the Reps dealing with these delusional Managers, don’t believe them. Get your resume out now, because the job market is excellent. To the micro managers posting here, people are buying what your selling.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Micromanagement and fear tactics are no way to run a company and won't get you anything but turnover. A sure sign of inexperienced, fearful leaders. No confidence in their abilities to lead. The more bully tactics and fear mongering received, the less productivity you get. Many are just focused on their job search. No one needs all the stress in a job market like this.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This entire company has become horrible! Ajovy was doing amazing until we ran out of samples, lost formulary status, and now the copay card doesn’t work like it used to. The bonus plan is based on scripts actually paid for by insurance but Ajovy isn’t on 50% of the plans. Such a joy to be here right now.