Offshoring for excellent

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Sep 4, 2018 at 11:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My friends internship has been done and over. We are now offshoring where the finest work can be accessed. You should know that our company has a rocket in our behind that will push us to fine success. I am glad for our leadership and how we are making success happen.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RC has already offshores his PR and communications as can be witnessed by your post.

You must be the new guy in charge of communicating with the FDA. What could possibly go wrong?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have a social media Public Relations field office in Mumbai, that's a fact. Recently a new satellite office in Bangalore was opened. This functions for recruiting and all SE Asia market support. Thankfully our CEO has a global vision and gets it ….the average hourly rate (loaded with benefits etc) is about 27% of back here in NY.

Suspect some interns will be relocating to US in future for corporate assignments.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The interns have saved us a boatload of money and we are thankful. SE Asia PR outsource is rumor and so if true also saves another boatload of cash.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny thread
    But is all BS !!!

Chill, Acorda is doing well and is ALL at Ardsley and Chelsea.
    No offices in SE Asia despite how good the food is there.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not so fast my friend, did you read the SEC filings?