Ofirmev co-promotion

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Sep 18, 2015 at 2:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, anyone have response to company email that was sent out today about co promoting with the CC team?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF!!!! Desperados!!! I guess we suck!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let them get chewed out by pharmacy!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is unbelievable! The leaders of this company are just stupid. Hospital systems and physicians DO NOT want more than one representative representing a product. This is absolutely looked down upon.

Let's just give us yet another reason for the hospital systems to hate us. They are just making us all look like a bunch of jackasses.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh oh.. Co-promoting Ofirmev? Hahaha, sounds like the all might great HSS reps aren't getting the job done so they need help. Guess who's next on the chopping block? Hahaha where's all the big mouth little dick HSS reps now?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, what is truly unbelievable is that a disgruntled fired OSS rep is still trolling this site after being fired several months ago. Move on with your life. Scary and pathetic how you can't move on.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a disgruntled OSS rep, sorry pee-wee. Just tired of hearing how great HSS reps are when most of them are full of shit. What's your excuse going to be when you get laid off Dec 1? (oops did I say Dec 1?)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no one has mentioned anything about layoffs!! You are a complete liar!!! As a matter of fact there is a new product about to come. So eat it!! Where did you get you info about Dec 1st??? It still the middle of the qtr.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pee-wee? It's called process of elimination. You're certainly not an HSS rep, but you are psychotic to tread this board every chance you get. Go ahead and save this message as well as evidence. In fact, let's date it. Today is Saturday, September 19th. I can positively and emphatically tell you there will be no layoffs in December and you are full of trash. Do I and most of everyone else hate it here? ABSOLUTELY. But a layoff isn't going to happen. Not in the slightest. The sales force is slowly shrinking on its own and there have been more recent resignations and this will continue to increase next month with managers for other opportunities. Mallinckrodt will also lose a lot of their top rep talent between January-March 2016 for a few opportunities that have been in the cooker for a while now and they are going for specific successful and talented reps.

The only thing that could happen is that a shit of a new product could potentially be announced next month because they are literally grasping at straws to buy anything and I mean anything (even if it is a piece of shit). But even if that happens, the timing won't be until next year. There is a good chance it won't happen and that would be a much better thing because The last thing that is needed is an additional piece of shit product. Mallinckrodt's name and reputation has been destroyed with their tactics of pricing. Regardless if there was a device or pharmaceutical, Mallinckrodt will never have a successful hospital launch. They never have had one and they never will because they don't get how their unscrupulous actions lead to unrepairable consequences. Despite all of this, I can positively tell you there will be no layoff. This is a fact and you can take this message and bank on that.

With the stock price going farther and farther south, soon Mallinckrodt will be ripe for purchasing at a bargain price and then a new story can begin. Mallinckrodt leadership is clueless and lacks talent. The individual sales numbers have been rigged and the rank report is fraudulent as they had to manipulate the numbers. There will be individual lawsuits because of this.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just remember "True Dough" is a freakin humanitarian !!!!!!!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why the fuck would you stay in this piece of shit company? Dont tell me that your waiting for a new company to launch a new product, that's bullshit. If the HSS reps were as good as they think they are they would have opportunities out the ass to choose from. The reality is that your no better then anyone else out there, however, keep telling yourselves your waiting for the perfect opportunity. Have fun having your reputation destroyed but a bunch of fucktards making decisions they have no right making, in positions they don't deserve. The ship is sinking, jump off as fast as you can

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your post only reminds everyone how completely clueless you are. The ones in the know are waiting for a specific opportunity ok? You clearly don't even know what your talking about and obviously don't know anything about what people are waiting for. It isn't "bullshit" as you call it. The only thing that is clear is you are clueless and you absolutely don't know what is going on. Stop making comments because you are outside of the circle and no one is going to spoon feed you the information.
    Aside from these opportunities, the majority of HSS reps are highly qualified and they are not going to take just any shit job just to get out. It pays to be picky and the only time you would have to rush to take something else is if you were laid off, which isn't the case at all.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one wants the new product they are looking at. Believe me.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20% of the reps are "holding on" for better positions, 35% are hoping things get better with a new product acquisition, 45% are unemployable egotistical losers that have run out of options and put the blame on everything and everyone except themselves. The proof is in the numbers.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The proof is in the numbers? You're an idiot and know nothing. It's hilarious how you come up with these percentages. Move on with your life and go get a job and stop trolling this board. Mallinckrodt didn't want you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People on this board have been saying this for 3 years. You are no where near as in demand as you think. Face facts.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% fake work

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Proof is in the numbers... Ofirmev sales are laughable and now they want co-promotion of it.

Stock is down 40% from 3mths ago.

More proof that you are part of the 45%. Keep telling yourself better times are coming when the reality is your pharma career is coming to an end.

Can I get fries with my order?

Hahahahahahahaha

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're are an idiot. Stop wasting Everyone's time with these very ignorant and stupid posts. Admit it. You were one of the primary care OSS reps that let go and you simply can't "let go." The fact is that the majority of the original OFIRMEV reps have over 15 years on average of successful hospital selling experience. Not one of them will have problems finding and getting a another job. You are too dumb to even know what is going on. Who cares about the stock or any of that other nonsense for now. True professionals don't just jump ship for any job and they wait for the right opportunity. On average, I usually get about 2 to 3 random calls a month from job recruiters with opportunities that I never even initiate. Some good and some bad, but there are always opportunities. The last thing anyone wants is a job hopper and I am careful with what my resume looks like and the job choices I make in my career. And no one is saying "better times are coming." We hate it here and for now we will collect our pay checks until the best opportunity comes our way. No sense in panicking.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 years? You are a FREAK! You know absolutely nothing. Mallinckrodt only purchased Cadence a little over a year ago and the drop in job quality due to Mallinckrodt has only been seen for the last 6 months. We will take our time in selecting the right job opportunity. Thank you.