Ofirmev co-promotion

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Sep 18, 2015 at 2:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DOESNT MATTER HOW MANY YEARS YOU HAVE SELLING. PHARMA JOBS ARE IRRELAVANT AND THEY WILL BE ELIMINATED. JUST A MATTER OF TIME. SORRY TO SAY.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See that's the problem. Your confusing experience with success. Just because you have 15years experience doesn't mean jack shit. And, your obviously not successful with selling Ofirmev if they are going to co-promotion of it. You get 3 random calls from recruiters per month, lol, that's because your on Linkedin dickhead, EVERYONE is getting those same calls. You think your special? Do those great recruiters tell you how valuable you are? Youre careful what your resume says, don't want to be a job hopper? How do you think it looks to employers that you're staying at Mallinckrodt? You think it's helping your situation? I think you're right, Keep "waiting" for that perfect opportunity. It's coming. Hahahahahahaha

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumbass, that is spelled IRRELEVANT. It means not pertinent like yourself. How do idiots like this jackass even get a pharmaceutical job?????

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey dickhead (yes, that's you). Everyone is not getting those calls from recruiters otherwise you wouldn't be unemployed, now would you? Recruiters looking for too talent wouldn't even look at your little linked in profile. You see, they are actually looking for sales awards and accomplishments. This is something obviously you don't have. Look, we all know you are a loser. Your posts are completely embarrassing. And yes, certainly staying at Mallinckrodt until the right opportunity comes along is a smart career move. Now go away little baby and cry cry cry waaaaaaa. You're clueless, your jobless, and your brainless. Enough said. Bye bye loser.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mad bro?

A perfect example of a 45%er. Oh and EVERYONE is getting those recruiter calls. Don't kid yourself. Like I said, stay at Mallinckrodt, that "right" opportunity is coming. Hahahahahahahaha

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The other poster was right. You're a dick. Go get a life and a job.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laid off in the first wave Aug 2014 with the Xartemis debacle. Yes, I still come to the board and see what's going on, even though now all of my old friends are gone. When you are invested for a long time in a company like some of us were, we come back to watch the decimation that MT, HO and SC started finally finish off the company.

Sorry if you don't like it. I have professionally moved on, but watching the downfall of the once great MNK is like slowing down to see the carnage of a car crash, I can't help myself.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stock dropping faster than you can say Ofirmev. Not to worry pricing will increase and fool the market investors again. Sorry guys MT and that whole board has to go, when's the next annual meeting I want to vote my 15 shares!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I'll confirm there are a bunch or former Cadence reps waiting for at least 3 companies to get fda approval. Probably 1st or 2nd quarter next year. 2 are pretty decent.
    I assume that something is coming in the very near future for HSS in a new entity to sell.
    If it is a shit product, it will at least give some buffer time to wait I for the opps next year.
    To tell you the truth I am making good money, I get to go out to top restaurants for those on demand webinars. I take out some key people that like to go out to eat, but also have some hospital influence. But I can tell you no video is ever being played to the group. I log in to event and let it play in my car, while we have a good time. That's how business is done.
    I'm at least having fun with what we have to work with at this company.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Professionally moved on". Give us a break. One thing for sure is you haven't "mentally moved on."

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here are some assumptions you've made about me:
    1. That I'm clueless- well i do know that Mallinckrodt is headed for the shitter real fast (Stock down almost 9 pts today) and the environment is highly toxic.

2. That I'm Jobless- Actually I have a great job, selling to the OR, at plan Ill be at $225k this year.

3. That Im brainless- I had enough brains to get far away from the sinking ship as possible.

4. That I was a primary care rep prior to Mallinckrodt- Actually I never sold to primary care physicians, is it fun? Im assuming that you have and thats why you look down upon it.

5. That I have no experience- Actually I have 17 successful years of selling to Operating Rooms, C-Level hospital executives, and multiple disciplines in medicine.

6. Im a loser because I read the Mallinckrodt cafepharma when I don't work here anymore- I come back to this website because I can't take my eyes off the car crash.

Now here is what I KNOW about you:

1. You are a 45%er and It makes you so so mad. However you channel your anger at the wrong person.

2. You have 15 years experience and you tend to confuse that with success.

3. As an OSS rep with Mallinckrodt they gave me a larger base salary then you (a precious HSS rep)

4. Recruiters contact you up to 3 times per month with opportunities because you are the most marketable person on Linkedin. They actually cry at night when you tell them that your not interested in what they have available. (obviously just joking)

5. You wear scrubs to work however you've never been in the operating room let alone a sterile area that requires scrubs.

6. You will at some point in the next 30 days order from Panera. My suggestion is the Turkey Bravo.

8. You make excuses on why your numbers suck. In reality its because you aren't any good at what you do .

9. You didn't even realize I skipped #7.

Stay at Mallinckrodt, wait for that opportunity, its coming… hahahahahahahahahaha

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey quit bothering me. I don't come to work work and slap the dicks out of you mouth.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How amazing is it that these two arguing idiots were identical twins separated at birth only to find each other on this site. Clearly both suffering and lashing out from what is missing in their pants. So pathetic they dont realize they are exactly the same. I feel it is a fair guess they are both divorced. Hope you use some of your 225k for therapy. So sad.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, now that is a burn.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW IM JUST READING THIS THREAD. FOR THE TIME THIS LOSER TOOK TO WRITE THIS POST, HE COULD HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN WORKING. DUDE, YOU SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY HAVE PROBLEMS. AND YES I WILL PUT MY TWO CENTS IN AS WELL. FOR SOMEONE THAT DOESNT WORK HERE, YOU ARE SERIOUSLY CRAZY AND HAVE MENTAL ISSUES. IVE NEVER READ ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN MY WHOLE CAREER, ESPECIALLY FROM SOMEONE THAT WAS LAID OFF AND DOESNT WORK FOR THIS ORGANIZATION. GO SEEK PSYCHIATRIC HELP. SERIOUSLY.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The scary thing is, you're probably the idiot.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That one hit a little close to home?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most accurate post on here.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most accurate post on here!