1. Pfizer signs deal with Gilead to manufacture COVID19 antiviral remdesivir — Biogen gets speedy FDA review for Alzheimer's med — Roche Tecentriq--chemo combo fails in triple negative breast cancer — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

Oh a guidewire

Discussion in 'Vascular Solutions' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2009 at 2:00 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke this company is. I interviewed with the Sr. Director of US Sales. The guy is affraid of his own shadow. Plus he runs the business like a pharm rep. Reports after report of what you were or are doing in the field. I said no thanks after meeting this tool.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO! I love it. I had a similar experience. When asked my strengths, I gave pretty solid answers. Weakness, PAPERWORK! I sell! If I wanted to do reports all day I certainly would not have chosen this as my career!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too!!! I'm so glad I turned them down. Just didn't seem right. Now after talking to some Doc's, I'm really glad I didn't take this job!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA! Nice to see you guys blew them off...great job staying off that sinking ship!