Oh, GW is hiring....just not us

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, May 18, 2018 at 2:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All managers are on board. They did not take one person from Lundbeck! Speaks volumes about lizbeth, Matt and our talent here..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is predominantly a UCB company from marketing to medical to advocacy. Relationships matter more than ability. It makes people comfortable.

They will learn just like Sunovion and Esai did when they thought hiring UCB people gave them an in.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Barry Elliott quit posting on here. You left Lindbeck and were ranked last in the country. You are now at Eisai and it is the worst company invented by man.

The managers at Lundbeck get stock options, long term incentive plan, and retention bonuses.

They only care about the managers not the field team. Matt and Elizabeth and Colleen....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah I left punk. What are you going to do about it rump ranger ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you seriously insinuating that a manager would interview, get selected at a growing company that we know will do well and get the chance to leave a struggling company, then choose to turn it down because of LTI? There is no such thing as retention bonus or stock options at Lu. That's just about the dumbest thing I have heard. But you are right about one thing...those managers you listed are the worst. Notice how you left the only compotent one off the list...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was guessing Barry Elliott.

You are the Rump Ranger. I bet you can’t guess who this is?

Yes Managers are getting incentives you feild people have no idea about.

Three managers turned down jobs one out west, one in the north east, and one mid south.

There is a plan just wait to you see what we acquire next and how much we grow over the next two years.

Just do not say I told you so.

By the way the GW drug only had a 41% responder rate and everyone gets the shits when they take it. Over 30% do.

Also in the high dose 94% experience an adverse event. The drug will fail and quickly.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is classic...you are perfect for Lu. You keep thinking your delusional thoughts. I hope you're not the breadwinner for your family because I'd hate to see any child impacted by your stupidity, but then again, you probably voted for Trump.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Barry this is your old boss. You never performed and lack depth.

Lu is a good place and much better off than GW snd Eisai.

I feel so sorry you have terrible drugs like Banzel. Did you know Onfi was up over 25% last quarter nationally.

Doctors actually want our medications.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At this moment in time, LU is in better shape than GW, because GW isn't marketing a product yet. The first cannabinoid based drug will be huge. They also actually have a pipeline. LU has no real pipeline, save for 35700, which if it's ever approved (doubtful), will be extremely expensive, no coverage, and no real market since the LAI market is where it is. I don't even consider the other indications they are trying to get for Rex. Now, consider the lost rev/profit when Onfi goes generic in October. Right now it sells more than all our psych drugs put together!. Northera is losing ground in the U.S. IF, they buy another drug, it will have already been rejected by the big guys, and will like be another me-too.

When Sunovion and Alkermes starting hiring this Fall, there will be so many Lundbeck reps applying that it will be hilarious. Both pay higher salaries than LU, especially Sunovion, have much smaller territories, and actually do get paid on dirt! Neurocrine is also expanding.

Pipelines keep pharma companies alive and healthy. I think Lu may just have a temperature.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really, not your drug anymore come Q3....enjoy it for just a little longer. You were always unable to think strategically.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man if this is the petty shit going on with the neuro side, makes me glad I'm in psych

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good post. When will Neuro reorganize? Those guys will be fighting over the openings with those companies along with us.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You heard this here first. Managers were discussing expansion not eliminating.

Lundbeck and Takeda are negotiating product promotion.

Lundbeck getting some of Shire’s expiring Neuro medications for ADHD or at least calling on overlapping Neuro targets.

Trintellex is also being discuss they may increasing more call capacity because of new data.

Good times are ahead until we get the drug we just bought approved.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Now that's what I call exciting! I can't wait until I get one of Shire's soon-to-be-generic drugs to sell against Sunovion's non-stimulant ADHD drug next year! And what about that amazing new data on Trintellix, faster processing speed...WOW! I think they need to hire enough reps where we have a rep in offices each and every day talking about the super fast processing speed! It doesn't matter that you cannot distinguish Trintellix form the other 50 out there with this data, because we can't prove this means anything to the patient in reality and from a clinical perspective! But they sure as hell can remember numbers a lot quicker than the other drugs out there! Unbelievable.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi HR. Sounds like an awesome plan.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lets be realistic -it will be at least a year before Neuro gets any of Shires drugs that is if Neuro gets anything. Please dont set up these expectations only to be disappointed. This may or may not happen.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of our managers are not sub par, so I am suprised none made the cut. Makes you wonder if they will take any account managers.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MSLs and senior leadership have been speaking to physicians for a year now, and know who is on the naughty or nice list. If you have been "booted" from a KOL office or major account, you are automatically disqualified. Fact not fiction.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have F2F yet? Was hoping but no call yet

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

had P1 phone screen, waiting for f2f.