Ohio

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Nov 3, 2020 at 7:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell is Ohio doing to be sweeping the rank reports?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent leadership by management

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager said that their numbers were inflated by Medicaid scripts that they shouldn’t have gotten credit for. The mistake wasn’t discovered until 3rd quarter. That’s why Geneo went from 1st to 3rd. By that time the results had been wrong all year so they didn’t correct it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This happens all the time in individual territories. I can’t believe a large law firm has not came after BI especially since they fire (displace) reps for bad numbers. A managed care loss that is not factored in, a mistake in data etc. Are we told as a sales force? Hell no

lawyer-so do your reps get credit for every script generated?

BI-well kinda. We have a formula to calculate scripts.

lawyer-based on what?

BI-net sales

lawyer-how is this calculated?

BI-2 hours log explanation of this calculation the jury looks confused

lawyer-so are reps fired based on these numbers

BI-oh no. Never

lawyer-are numbers included in the performance appraisal?

Jury-sides with employees 100 million settlement

This is why Lilly, Pfizer, Merck and many other companies have gotten rid this form of ranking. Device companies can use this because it is a real number pharma companies can’t prove anything. This would not hold up in court!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not just about the final PC rankings Since January the Ohio reps have won the Fast Start Contests, car upgrades and set the National Standard that the rest of us got paid out on. The entire country got screwed numerous times over because of this one issue. There were a hell of a lot of dollars lost to cover up for the Ohio fraud.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes. I know, but some people were fired in these last layoffs due to numbers. Someone in the region has to be last.

my point is, not only is money tied to this big farce but jobs are too. This just happened on a lager scale in Ohio. But remember someone always has to be in the bottom 10-20%. And if some people benefit and other don’t it is fraud and if you lose your job then it is a heck of a lot of money!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great point. Ohio reps knew their numbers were inflated but tried to sell it as skill. Everybody knows their wins were bogus

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FU Ohio rocks.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ohio won in 2020 because they got credit for managed Medicaid scripts. It was a wind fall gain of scripts that they were never entitled to. Cleveland reps cheat at everything and brag about it. They complete VEs by using email addresses of friends and family and their manager allowed them to make live calls regardless of their county status. He simply told them not to sample the offices live. I don’t know which is worse the fact that they cheat endlessly or the fact that they brag about it. Zero ethics zero respect

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, maybe they won some awards, but they also are in Ohio? That’s punishment enough. Like a 1 legged man in an ass kicking contest. Or the long tailed cat in a room filled with rocking chairs.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Tin soldiers and Nixon coming" ?