OIG Investigation

Discussion in 'Mimedx' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2015 at 10:55 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! This was obviously written by someone who doesn't work here. Probably an investor who shorted the stock. Get a clue before you write this shit on a board. Too many obvious holes in that statement that clearly indicate you don't work at MiMedx.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the over under on class actions law suits. Rumor has it that mimedx didn't disclose the OIG subpeona to shareholders until NYE, even though they received it in Q2 2014. Isn't that fraud?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not even a fair question - lawyers organizing class actions and threatening companies replaced ambulance chasing lawyers long ago as most popular path to new business. Better call Saul!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of lawyers, what happened to that organogenesis lawsuit? Why did MiMedx drop it?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The question is just a question of fact. Is it considered fraud when a company doesn't disclose a major and impactful investigation to shareholders while public shares are being traded. I'M CERTAIN that if you look at employee shareholder sales, many stocks sales occurred after the internal announcement. Is that fraud?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have worked for many medical and pharmaceutical companies throughout my career, but I have to say this is the first time where I have seen people from Wall Street resorting to posting on cafepharma to try and manipulate stock price and spread rumors. I am absolutely shocked that a site that is usually used to spread dirt about a boss sleeping with a rep, bashing a competing product, or crying about layoffs would be considered a means to deliver these kinds of claims. Too bad this person can't hide behind a catchy username because if they could I am sure it would be one of maybe 2 or 3?? What a loser you are

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAH. I have nothing to do with Wall Street or stock ownership but thanks for giving me stock advice. Once again, the mimedx manipulators try change the conversation. It was just a question. Is it fraud or not fraud? But I guess you're afraid to answer.

Seriously, I've been in medical sales for many years and I've rarely seen such a disgrace to the profession. Mimedx buys doctors off, gives them stock, makes ridiculous marketing claims (hence, OIG investigation), then announces a lawsuit against Organogenesis for some BS VA stuff on the very same day they PUBLICALLY announce an OIG investigation. Could it be that they wanted to distract the public of how cruked they really are? They'd never do that.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simply said…you have a very interesting agenda with what you post on this board. Very consistent with trolls on other boards. Stock related press releases, legal "theories", "questions" you want answered.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha!!!! You are getting so upset over a "Troll" or a scary Wall Street / Stock Investor... The reason this is the first time you have seen this is because it is nothing more than someone jerking your chain. Most (read all) reputable pharma/device companies have a market cap of greater than $1 Bil. Nobody cares about about your $10 stock as it is held by Doctors your CEO gave it to, get over it. Your company had total net income of 6.22m (after 3yrs and 22m in losses), and your insiders have sold 2.5 million shares recently. A wall street investor worth their salt doesn't know you exist.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In case you missed it, the OIG investigation is over. After a thorough review of thousands of documents, there was nothing there. The ex terminated employee or competitor who brought the bogus claim had an agenda.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both making the decision to hire the Ex-ABH Squad.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't TC gonna sequel on his old gang that are pushing that amino crap at the VA? Isn't Ricky P gonna be in trouble with the credit card Frykberg had on file at Meastros??

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting. Seems so many roads lead back to TC and F-berg. Osiris has begun paying VA docs to do "trials." They are just following the same roads that got ABH in trouble. Love to see it begin again when company's become desperate.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Games began at Pfizer

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The noose is getting tighter for good old TC. The Feds taking a deeper dive and his relationship with docs that have participated in the so called trials. This along with their bs mechanism of action claims is going to come back to haunt them.