Ok, I finally admit it. This was a MISTAKE

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, Sep 18, 2015 at 5:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone else have a big-headed ego-maniac for a boss? This is such a joke of a company. I wish I could turn back time and pass on this shit storm of an opportunity. Big bonuses? Yeah right.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JH in the SE

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I so agree with that!!!!!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought this was going to be a good move too. Boy was I wrong. The leadership here is just plain bad. Now I have no choice but to look for a new job because I'm really unhappy here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewing now as well

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep... I'm interviewing too. BIG mistake coming here. Anyone thinking of filling these spots that people are leaving better run like hell the other way. Do yourself a favor. Listen to the warnings.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I completely agree with what I'm reading above, the grass is not always greener. I can't believe I left a good job for this cluster.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure you do agree with it...since you wrote it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, we are happy at least one person likes it here. Good for you! Keep on trucking!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Complete buffoon. Would struggle trying to figure out how an elevator works.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It might be time to talk to the field regarding bonus.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, they are delaying that announcement as much as they can because the money isn't going to be great. It's sad, but we should have all realized this with so many territories involved.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha Ha I knew this would happen. I did phone screen with this NYC DM who had zero experience! Zero!! This was who was launching this drug? A guy who hasn't managed a sales team let alone sold to a doctor? He asked basic general silly questions and i knew i was dealing with a rookie. I declined to move on.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is an ass too. Rides with his reps excessively and causes trouble. Don't blame him though, someone thought it was a good idea above him to place an inexperienced first time sales manager in the largest market in the country. Think about some of the brilliant decisions made and you will see some consistencies which aren't really great.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who ever wrote that clearly is not in the NYC team and is bitter they didn't get the job. He is a great manager who cares about his people.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the reimbursement people?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do work in the NYC division! I just don't see any value of having him as a DM.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"He is a great manager and cares about his people". Can this statement possibly sound any more sugary and artificial?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SD, nice job trying to pat yourself on the back. There's no way in hell any of your people wrote this b.s.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

absolute second this