Ok "legacy Santarus", how are you liking Salix?

Discussion in 'Santarus' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2014 at 8:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh man!!!!! I'm only waiting for a buy out. My only reason for being here. Santarus was the best.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure but can't be that many. I would estimate conservatively 35% have moved on.
    I could be low.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

40% reported today

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

40% is a good start. Let's see if you can make it closer to 100%. If the Santarus legacy reps at Salix spent half as much time making sales calls as they do on the phone complaining about how mean and unreasonable Salix is, they'd be way up in the rankings. So tired if hearing about how wonderful Gerry and Santarus was and how hard it is to work at Salix.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salix proved exactly what we thought. Corrupt from the top down. Soon the CFO and CEO will be in jail.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you spend your time trolling on the Santarus board.....pathetic little man.
    We were a company with morals and class. Completely unlike classless Salix. The people that left and I know nearly all of them...left because they weren't willing to be disrespected by their immature managers. So they got better jobs.

So your same old story that people couldn't cut it at Salix is so easy to see through.

The upper management at Salix is now u der full investigation by the Feds. Good luck. Most will find themselves behind bars. Ya....great company.