OK Marty

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Nov 30, 2018 at 2:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going to a party ....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody who writes something rude about Marty is pure scum. If you couldn’t feel how much he cared about our mission then you just were not listening. Of course nobody is perfect, but please, don’t be heartless.
    If you want to write shit about him, and you think you are better than him, then why didn’t YOU get offered his job? Why are you just sitting around being miserable, rather than giving your entire soul to trying to help people like he did? Maybe ask yourself that.

You could *never* handle the stress of such a job and do it better. My guess is that this was healthy choice HE made. He will be missed by the majority of us.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

puff puff pass.....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You both are obviously idiots. If you think Marty leaving is a good thing, you’re wrong.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are not even funny! The only person you amuse is yourself.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This! I appreciate everything Marty did for us and wish him well.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m very, very sad and a little scared about what will happen. Marty was so passionate about the disease state and brought fun to his role which spilled over to us. He will be missed for a very long time. Depressing.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all can see how well V did with the launch. He needs to go too.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This. Marty was a bright light and I appreciate what he brought to the game. I wish him smooth sailing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marty was forced out. Things are going to be terrible here without him as a buffer. Be prepared for major pressure and micromanaging

12. anonymous2

anonymous2 Guest

Yep. GSK rejects bringing big pharma game plans. That's not who we are or want to be. Shaun and Richard are not listening.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ML’s legacy will absolutely live on. He brought hope and inspiration to the sales force. He also is tired, he’s given his all. He is respectfully stepping down to ensure patients get the best possible treatment. ML isn’t worried about who gets it done, he’s all about it getting done. Have faith. Stay the course.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the fact of the matter and the truth of the situation is marty had nothing to lose
    he had a major trust fund and put on such a facade
    yeah his sisters drank to much they were Irish
    he preyed on chicks made fun of everyone and drank his face off at iggles games
    he is a low life Philly dude who helped fuel the epidemic with his pot head mentality and collected a huge pay check just to get out of bed

If u think for a second he will b missed u r a snowflake libtard
    in fact he conspired with the DOJ and will prob come out as a whistleblower

He would rather eat scrapple egg n cheez and played us for years

bitches

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hmmm. How do you know so much? He has made some good and bad choices and agree he is more connected than V with the sales team. Why did he allow MB , JO and several others to remain on this team as they are the worst of the worst for employee morale? We need a whole new team of leaders who can bring hope to this team.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth... Legacy? Really? Who will remember his little spec of time in the pharma world. If anything, here is how he will be remembered: handed the best in class market leading 2 billion dollar company with 70+ % market share with multiple generics and ran it into the ground. Empowered and trusted BDs that could not direct or provide leadership, only “yes” men who stroked his ego. Never took responsibility and managed with threats. Could not assemble the right people to launch correctly the biggest break through in OD history. Oh, and chased skirt all the time here, threatened men like he was an alpha dog in heat, and was protected by HR, while saying he was married when it made him look good to others. So yes, you are correct, a legacy of failure....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just described VK to the tee. Thanks, couldn’t have said it better myself.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was very good and talking and looking like he cared. He was really really bad af actually doing anything. I was here for his entire tenure and I can’t remember all the promises he made and none of them. None! Came true. Cls thought he had their backs only because he told us he did so often. This year alone he told us a half dozen things he was going to change and none of them panned out. That’s not having your back. That’s playing u. Don’t get me wrong V is an idiot too but if u think Marty cared about any of u you’re an idiot

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would bet anything those on this thread who are saying positive things about him are females and the same CLs he’s charmed over the years. He grew up around females, he relates to females, he knows how to charm his way around females. This is not true for males, as he does not know how to relate to men. At POAs you NEVER saw him laughing and cutting up with men like he did the ladies. He never called me from his cell phone and ask me my opinion and “how my territory was doing” despite being in the top 20 performing territory for years. I don’t know of a single male CL he ever called to “chat” with, but I know of 20+ female CLs who received regular calls from him. As a 10+ year employee and male, he never made me or any other males feel welcome in the company we built when no doctor wanted to help patients and patients were seen as junkies under a bridge. Nor did he EVER ask a table of dudes to join him for a meal (London took a table of female CLs to dinner, Hawaii same, Washington DC same, Vegas same, etc). The only two males he related with was MB (father figure, weirdo, promoted beyond capability, and has personal conflict of interest with ownership in Bup treatment center) and JB (creeper, fake, and “best ABM in the company” and promoted to BD beyond capability by ML) - birds of a feather flock together. ML constantly would walk by men and ask them “what are you staring at”, “are you challenging me”, “ you don’t want to mess with me”, “you want to fight” like an adolescent bully on a play ground. Talk about a #metoo movement. This was not a play ground, it was real male CLs and ABMs with families that were counting on them to bring home a pay check and provide for them, and we had to take it, or leave, that was the only two options. No male ABM had the guts to called him out and were also afraid of him. CLs, ABMs, BDs, HR, home office staff, and senior leadership (also chasing skirt, RS wife in home office during CL affair) all saw what he did and how he negatively treated males and charmed the pants off women. Those in charge did nothing about this behavior for YEARS, so shame on them and the company gets what it deserves. In the end, this is about good loyal people who cared about what they did, Indivior/RB, and the national epidemic. The total cluster of leadership and those who turned a blind eye to a few toxic people in leadership empowered them to slowly eroded the culture and the CL’s and ABM’s beliefs in this company. This explains why patients are currently not getting access to the amazing depo technology and the company is tanking. This is a repeat of business history with the market leader at the top, mismanagement within, poor business decisions and planning, and the fall.... it’s sad for all those good employees and patients who are affected and effected by this hot mess...