Old school rep

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Jul 29, 2019 at 11:11 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chad thank you for the checks I have received from Pernix on your behalf for your incompetence. Looks like your brown nosing got you sued and unemployed! Way to go!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh and when you act like a little girl on a field ride and cry when a rep won’t allow you to give them a needs improvement b/c you need to kiss up to George and actually physically cry in the car, YOU MiGHT WANT TO MAKE SURE YOUR REP IS NOT RECORDING YOU BEFORE YOU MAKE UP A FABRICATED STORY TO REPORT TO LC IN HR!!
    SCORE ONE for all the reps screwed by George! Oh and a shout out to LC for making this all possible! Hope your job search is going well NOT!! I received my settlement and all the BS was worth it!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Jack Muscala, would be my guess your dipshit, non working self wrote the above. This isn’t Chad, but a former colleague of his. All I can say is if you weren’t terrible at selling everywhere you worked/sued maybe you wouldn’t get put on performance plans. As far as who you were badmouthing, I would like to set the record straight. That man cares more about his organization, employees and customers than 99% of this industry. You should seriously be thanking him for everything he tried to do for your worthless self. You can put together a great plan for a dumbass, but ya can’t make a dumbass succeed. Hope you’re doing great...NOT

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jack? Sounds like Leigh Price, she always had a issue with him. Former colleague of hers. Chad was a good manager to most but he did that rep wrong.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who did LP have issues with Jack or Chad? I know she didn't care for Jack but I never heard her say anything negative about Chad.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former rep of Chad's here. What happened?