old threads gone...so lets start them over...

Discussion in 'Cord Blood Registries' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2014 at 10:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey I noticed that the old thread..."CBR is a shithole was gone" But seeing as though its so very true it needs to be continued. So lets do this...Past talks have including AXP process, mistakes...Jamie A, Kristen ...Tyler Bonar/Adam Butler and how usless they all are...so lets chat about this horrible company and if anyone wants to text me personally since we have these stupid ass "CBR baby's" text me on the KIK app...my user name is spencer.spence1

I will answer ALL questions...plus you get a real person and not the CBR baby bullshit

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank god this thread is back!!

Thanks! Anyways just saw that they are still posting for a genetic couns/ job req...CBR you cant have this title with what job req you have posted...lol You must be ASCP certified or at a min have a genetic cousl cert...which is a MS Degree...haha nice try CBR. And like CBR will ever get one of these people...with they pay they sstart there techs at 13.25/hr with no education I doubt anyone will accept this...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha thanks "spencer" this KIK application for chatting is pretty nice! Thanks for answering all my questions about normal operations as well as process

I owe ya!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldnt agree more...finally a way to share our thoughts and chat about CBR, while at the same time keeping those CBR baby posts out...great idea Spencer i'll be contacting you tonight as well as passing this on to a couple expecting mothers...I also work for CBR so i will be quizzing you about the lab and those people mentioned just to check... :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FINALLY A WAY TO CUT OUT THE BABYS!!! lets get this KIK thing started...

email spencer?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope all you baby's have your latest copy of The CBR Times. It is really a great source of news for us. Some of our competitors at CBR believe that our baby's are in trouble. Nothing is further from the truth! We will always be the best and the brightest!
    Our July Reunion is coming along nicely. We have added another symposium this year on benefits of certain Formula's, that may prevent colic and burping. I know several of you babes have requested this! More information on the Reunion will follow!

Love and gettin' down,
    CBR Baby# 20