Ole Miss smokes Bama! HAH!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2014 at 11:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And that's only the start. I predict Bama gets smoked by Miss St., A&M and Auburn too!

Tennesee might even smoke 'em!

At the very best Bama ends the season 9-4 - unranked in the AP 25 and not a snowball's chance in hell of being in the SEC playoff game!

It would be a good time for Saban to go team shopping and get out while he can still find a job.

The run is over. Bama is a has-been!!!! :D

2. BAMABOY

BAMABOY Well-Known Member

Sports Board?

Saturday I brushed away the tears with the same hand that has three National Championship Rings since 2009. BAMA did not play up to standard and Ole Miss is a good team. This was the Super Bowl for Ole Miss. Watch Texas A&M destroy them this weekend.

Tennessee beat Bama? I don't think so. I could see losing to Auburn and Miss State.

Hey it's been a good run and the majority of College Football Fans don't get to experience the achievements that my team has had.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, and don't blame Lane Kiffin for the loss to Ole Miss. Bama had more total yards and more 1st downs than Ole Miss. Blame your boy Kirby Smart, the def coordinator, who let Ole Miss put 23 pts on the board and allowed Wallace to throw for 251 yards or 8.1 yards per pass attempt. Kirby's a born and bred corn fed Georgia boy and an 8 year veteran with the Tide who's been there as long as Saban. Blame him!

Heck, the Razorbacks might even smoke the Tide this weekend. They lost to #14 A&M by only one TD in OT. Tennessee only lost to #13 Georgia by 3 pts. Either could knock off the Tide on a good day. Even McCarron is bad mouthing the Tide!!! How special is that? :D

4. BAMABOY

Is this BroncoBoy? Why don't you make any picks anymore?

Yeah I think it is going to be tough for the Tide to beat the Razorbacks at home. The SEC West is the strongest division in College Football.

Well the offense did fumble the ball with 5 minutes left in the game and Blake Sims threw the game winning interception so the Offense can take a lot of the blame.

McCarron should keep his mouth shut. He was on the Alabama team last year that lost to Auburn and got spanked by Oklahoma so I don't know why he is running his mouth.

It's not going to be Championship winning season for the Tide but things could be worse, just look at LSU and Florida...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How the f.... did Bama stay ranked at #7 when their team BARELY squeaked by unranked Arkansas yesterday 14-13???

The NCAA AP polls are a f....ing joke! This proves to me that the whole ranking system is rigged!

My prediction is solid. The BEST W-L scenario for the TIDE in 2014 is 9-4. There stands a good possibility it will end 8-5.

At least Kiffin and Saban didn't get into a big sideline shouting feud with one another like UCLA's head coach did with his defensive coordinator (in front of the players and the fans). :)

6. BAMABOY

Arkansas is not a bad team. The reason they are un-ranked is because they have lost 2 SEC West Games. Arkansas beat the hell out of Texas Tech and Northern Illinois which are two fairly good Out of Conference Teams.

Now you want to talk about an overrated team? How about South Carolina?

I am more concerned though about BAMA after watching them struggle against Arkansas. Our QB Blake Sims has a bum shoulder and has been very inconsistent. Also Lane Kiffin IMO was a bad hire. He has been a cancer at every program he has coached at. I would have to agree with you (9-3) will probably be the record if they can't turn things around offensively.

Now those Mississippi teams are legit. Both MISS STATE and Ole Miss are very impressive. I do think MISS STATE's Head Coach Dan Mullins will get the Florida job after Will Muschamp gets fired at the end of the season. Mullin was the OC when Tebow was at Florida.

7. BAMABOY

59-0 Against Texas A&M. Don't count BAMA out just yet..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bama plays hot and cold. No way Saban gets through this season with less than 3 losses. Miss State and Auburn are givens. If they play warm/cold on Saturday Tennessee might even pick them off. Bama's consistency is unpredictable. They played good against A&M. But previous outcomes are no indicator of future performance with this team. Mark my words. At least 3 losses.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See, that's what I'm talking about. Bama wholloped A&M 59-0, barely squeaked by Arkansas and only beat Tennessee tonight by 14 with Tennessee putting 20 on the board. No consistency. Not taking anything away from Bama. It's a good team. But not good enough to make it into the top 4 this year I'm afraid. They won't get passed Auburn or Miss St. If LSU plays as well in 2 weeks as they did tonight against Ole Miss - Bama had better watch their p's and q's in Baton Rouge. ;)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bamaboy, would you mind correcting Tinkerbelle in her Week #10 comment. Michigan St. never beat Oregon. Oregon cleaned their clock by nearly 3 TD's. The Ducks lost to #12 Arizona by 7 points. And I agree with your comment. Ole Miss shouldn't get ranked #4 by the selection committee. But Auburn will take care of that on Saturday. Oregon will get tested by Stanford. I just don't think Stanford has the juice to pull another upset (which would be 3 in a row). Plus, it's a home game for Oregon. Alabama has their work cut out for them with games against Miss St., Auburn and LSU coming up. Bama's got a good team but I predict they end the season with 3 losses. There's tough competition in the SEC this year. Where the heck did the Mississippi teams come from? Like a shot out of the dark. But ya gotta give 'em credit. Both are for real.

11. BAMABOY

Yeah Oregon did beat the hell out of Michigan State. I do think Michigan State will win the Big 10 this year and will be in the playoff.

Oregon took care of Stanford. Stanford is not the same team this year and I kind of felt like this is when Oregon would get their revenge.

LSU is going to be tough for Bama this weekend. I am just glad it's an afternoon game instead of a night game. Teams really struggle in Baton Rouge at night after those crazy cajuns have been drinking all day long.

I have this weird feeling that BAMA will beat MISS State then lose to Auburn..MISS State really struggled against Arkansas at home. MISS State has to play at BAMA on Nov. 15th. Fortunately BAMA also plays Auburn in Tuscaloosa so that helps some.

Honestly right now, and it is hard for a BAMA fan like me to say it, but I think Auburn is the best team in the country. They are a really complete team.

I just hope and pray some team takes FSU out. I just cannot stand seeing Jameis Winston and Jimbo Fisher laugh at the rest of America. They have gotten away with heinous crimes. I think the National Championship or Playoff could be a rematch of Auburn Vs. FSU. This time Auburn will beat FSU.

I saw this kid on Friday dressed up as Jameis Winston at my kid's daycare for Halloween. Can you believe someone would let their kid dress up as Jameis Winston? This was not some kind of joke costume either!! I would love to ask that kid's parents, "Why would you let your son dress up as a crab leg stealing rapist?" Seriously??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alabama beat LSU by the skin of their teeth in OT. Reminded me of the Arkansas game. But when Bama needed the big plays the offense stepped up. I don't think they'll be quite as lucky against Miss State or Auburn. Bama has a darn good team. Just not good enough to be in the top 4 as the curtain falls at the end of the season. I predict (1) Miss St. (2) Florida St. (3) Oregon (4) Ohio St ....... in that order. Bama will get a BCS bowl though. Arizona St. sure kicked some Irish butt today, eh? It's going to be a great PAC-12 title matchup between the Red Devils and the Ducks. But the Ducks will edge them out. Not by too much though. They lost a couple starters to bad (possibly season ending) injuries in tonight's Utah game.

13. BAMABOY

Beating LSU at Death Valley at Night is a major accomplishment. I just have this feeling that BAMA will beat MISS State this weekend and then lose to Auburn at home. They will not lose both but I also don't think they will win both games.

The real question is will the committee put in a 2 Loss SEC Team that wins the conference? I hope so.

The Oregon Vs. Utah game really was not as close as we thought it was. Oregon are really playing better now later in the season.

I picked Notre Dame to beat AZ State and now regret it. Golson is a good QB but not a championship winning QB.

Ohio State and TCU look legit to me. Both very good teams. TCU will struggle with the committee at the end of the season because there is no Big 12 Championship Game.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well Bamaboy, the game of the week is coming up on Saturday in Tuscaloosa. The eyes of the nation will be upon you. There's going to be a whole lot of southern pride riding on that matchup. What's up with Alabama being a 8 point favorite? That shocked the hell out of me. Is a star player or 2 from Miss St. injured? It can't be just because it's a home game for Bama. 8 points is a lot of points! If Bama walks away the winner there's an awful good chance you'll be in the final 4 at the end of the season. If Bama plays a great game and Miss St. plays average - I think Bama wins at home (but not by 8 points). Last time Bama won in Baton Rouge they lost at home. Not a jinx or anything. :) Lane Kiffen is either going to be a hero or an a-hole when the gun sounds in the 4th quarter. My eyes will be glued to the tube. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Should be a fantastic fight between 2 heavyweights. Good luck to Bama, IMO the underdog!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My hat comes off for Bama. Miss St gained more total yards, rushing yards and passing yards than the Tide - but lost the game on turnovers caused by an aggressive Bama defense. Miss St. dominated on time of possession. Didn't matter. The game ended with Alabama up by 5. That's the best I've seen Bama's defense play this year. Will the selection committee take them to the top? Well, in a fair world the Tide should bypass Florida St. But Oregon? That's a tossup. But Bama did beat #1. And that should count for something! I would LOVE to see Alabama play Oregon in the playoffs. Oh man. Would I love that!!! The problem with Saban's team is that it's inconsistent. Very hot or very cold. Jeckel and Hyde. They were VERY lucky in a couple of games and won by the skin of their teeth. They still have to get past Auburn in late Nov. I see it's going to be played in Tuscaloosa this year. Should be a good one. If Bama beats Auburn they're in!!! Oregon will likely in their next 2 games, although their rival Oregon State always puts up a strong fight. Arizona State lost to Oregon State last night. So UCLA may play Oregon again for the PAC-12 crown. Oregon already kicked their ass. Racing down the final stretch for the wire. Best time of the season. Good luck to Bama. Hope Auburn doesn't knock them off so Oregon can!!!! :)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yo, Bamaboy....what happened to White Trash, Fuckie and Breakingnews? Looks like when the going got tough the weak folded. I see Tink had a 3-13 week so she's probably got one foot out the door too! Man, and she used to be so good. For awhile I thought she was psychic. Coming down the home stretch it's just you and Vag. Sad. Pick Em used to be about the fun. Fuckie likes to be on the top of the pile. If it doesn't work out for her she bolts. You need to recruit some fresh blood for the 2015-16 season. Go on the rest of the boards and tell everybody about Pick Em. There have to be more college f-ball fans than just the same old crowd. And what happened to old Harry? He faded away too! Too bad, so sad. Do like the teams do, Bamaboy. RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT! Otherwise you're stuck with the same old quitters.

17. #17 BAMABOY, Nov 17, 2014 at 4:29 PM
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2014 at 4:46 PM
    BAMABOY

Actually as it stands now it would be Oregon Vs. BAMA in a playoff and FSU Vs. Ohio State. I think the selection committee actually picks the Rose or Sugar Bowl for the respective teams. I think it would be awesome to see an SEC Team play in the Rose Bowl. It has been about 40 years since this happened because the PAC-12 and the BIG 10 had it on lock down.

BAMA's defense was incredible during the first half but laid off the gas in the second. So many of these spread-HUNH (hurry up no huddle) teams don't have a good solid defense. BAMA has been playing more consistently lately with the win at LSU and now a big win over MISS State. Last year after BAMA beat LSU the team imploded. This year it is good to see them actually improve and stay focused after LSU.

I think Auburn will be competitive but after watching Georgia run roughshod on them, I don't know? Most of Auburn's players are from Georgia so Auburn Vs. Georgia is actually a bigger rivalry for the Auburn Players than Alabama Vs. Auburn. Auburn will come to play but I am feeling cautiously optimistic about it.

Mizzou could actually win the SEC East and that would not be such a tough game for BAMA if they can get by Auburn. One game at a time. Who knows? There is much more football to be played. Rivalry week is still two weeks away.

18. BAMABOY

Yeah there are a lot of people jumpin off the ship. I have not see Fuckie in forever. Breakingnews kind of fell off as well. Harry? God only knows?

Sometimes at end of a season there is less participation. I think we will have the usual cast of characters for the annual Bowl Pick Em.

19. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Is this bottom Bronco Boy? Kelly Olnyck still sucks.

20. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Hey Bronco Bottom-Boy. Coming back for your bitch-slapping? Kelly Olnyck blows in the Pros.