Omg! Ista off label= off the hook!

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2012 at 3:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

celebration!!! was just told that fda and oci have ended investigation of NY subpoenas!!!!

dm also said that b&l will not have to pay anything regarding ista investigation.

more wonderful use of our tax dollars

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you post the link to the headline for this, can't find it...

3. OCI

OCI Guest

Uh, sorry, no. Nobody should think they are off the hook. No one. ABSOLUTELY no one at all. We're still working diligently, thank you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who gives a shit....more important things like how awful that call was.so unprofessional...b and l sucks as bad as ista

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh whatever. According to my notes, this little tax funded inquiry started in 2008. It's now 2012. If you had anything you would have moved by now. Admit it, it is another waste of tax payer dollars. YOu would have had to gotten us for a huge fine just to cover the cost of a 4 year investigation. Not going to happen.

The first post was correct in that it is CELEBRATION TIM PEOPL

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you post the link to the headline for this, can't find it...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha ha ha!!! haha!!!
    I told you!
    It's true! >:)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can y post the link...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there is no link for crying out loud my dm told me that he heard thru the grapevine that the lawyers are getting us off scott free and there will be no fine which is how it is supposed to be
    another tax payer funded inquiry with more wasted tax dollars and 5 or 6 million of our own dollars wasted on legal

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yo dat b off da hook

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I talked to my DZm who is also reliable source and since a DM would know what is truly going on my DM said they are not off the hook...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOPE NOT OFF HOOK ALMOST ALL INVETIGATION END WITH A FINE. mY dM SAID THEY ARE STILL INVESTIGATING AND THEY WILL START NEGOTAIONS OF A SETTLEMENTS. yOR dMIS DUMKB ASS. tHESE CASES TAKE 6 YEARS TO SETTLE. tHAT WHY THERE IS NO LINK!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It called the calm before the storm. Ista is not out of Strom until the govt formally declines to intervene and there will be link to that, but there not one. So Ista is still in the Strom.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump.

Let's make sure this thread stays at the top because this is what's on everybody's minds. I'm really stressed about this even though I have no reason how it impacts me.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump.

Let's make sure this thread stays at the top because this is what's on everybody's minds. I'm really stressed about this even though I have no idea how it impacts me.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN THIS inestigaton is over baby! mark my words%%%%%

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If so there would be a link by New York govt, That say Declaration of non intervention and nobody has seen that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Losers who keep this post going.... WHO GIVES A SHIT!!! Just about ALL of us are about to be LAID OFF!! WHO CARES IF ISTA IS IN TROUBLE WITH THE GOV!!!!!!!! IT IS OVER and by that I mean ISTA does not exist anymore!!!! ITS B and L now!! Post something more interesting like who is and isn't keeping their jobs!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well start post bro!!!