OMG. This call today in OBU

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jan 4, 2019 at 2:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on. I feel this job is actually below that of a primary care rep at this point.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the primary care, check the box business unit! I enjoy my team but this job has become less satisfying each day. I was holding on with hope; but I can’t anymore. Hope to leave by March! I have too much pride to do this job anymore. Bash me if you want; I don’t care. Most reps agree with me and I know some internal mole will quickly try to jump on here and bash me to change the narrative. Adios OBU! Adios big Pharma!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask yourself why you are afraid to move forward. Is it because you think you don't deserve it, don't have what it takes to do it, or are afraid of ridicule and judgment? The first and second are false, TOTALLY. You do deserve to be successful and prosperous, AND everything you need to do so you already have. The fear of ridicule and judgment is a mindset, most likely because of insecurities. Whatever your reasons, it is time to eliminate them. Your best life at Takeda is out there waiting for you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Outsider here. The impression given is that the OBU is on the chopping block due to the Takeda acquisition. Resume update time!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Super advice, thanks!! Like you, I plan to embrace Takeda and win their P Club Award in 2019!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well good for you, good luck. I have my resignation date marked on my calendar because I AM moving on. Offer letter accepted.

Hallelujah!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What strange person would post this? How would you know what is best for anyone other than yourself?
    Prosperous?
    Successful?
    That all depends on the person and the territory they manage versus any offer they might receive.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great job on that new coupon! How could you screw up the thing that OBU leaders are saying is our #1 means to success with Xiidra?

btw, most of us don’t buy that. Selling coupons, 90 day, and a benefits verification site? Really? If they spent even HALF the same resources on MANAGED CARE coverage we would be out pacing Restasis.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love the posts from reject reps letting us know of their resignations. Thanks for the update, you won’t be missed and the customers will forget you.
    Reading this thread gives me a clear perspectives on some here in the OBU. I do believe that 3-5 dogshit reps post most of the nonsense on this thread, mainly because they’re invisible in life and at work. They get off having people respond to their posts. They don’t have the courage or honesty with the people they slander. I know MC, he’s a smart guy, a good man and to sew some of these post is despicable. Reps are clueless to what goes on behind the scenes. Zero perspective on the challenges and inner workings. If you feel like your primary care and don’t love your job then leave. I’ve gotten 7 calls from recruiters in the last 2 weeks. The reality is your stuck in a job that you think you’re too good for. No company wants you so you use this outlet to deflect from your pathetic reality.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steve P. - go back to your cubicle and STFU!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A seventh grade english teacher would run out of red marker ink with this post.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh dear! Poor thing! You obviously dont realize the reps who have left are getting paid more, some have received signing bonuses, and most have gone to good companies with well respected leadership. Noone is stuck.
    But i will agree we ARE too good for this job!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You realize I left for a better job, with better pay, got a sign on bonus, training bonus, I actually like AND TRUST MY manager, my leadership, and actually have spoken to and met my managed care team who is genuinely interested in what I have to say and think. I don't have call metrics, or have to push ask iiris I go where my business takes me and make as many calls as I want.
    Also my customers have been calling me non stop since I left needing things and when I tell them I left they are genuinely sad and have said they hope my new company has products that they can use because they liked me and are sad to see me go...

Get off your high horse.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet here you are posting.

Pathetic...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG! Shire lost a SUPER REP! What a loser sandwich boy! Good Riddance and don't get pizza suit on your suit.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will be missed.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's people like you that are the reason people left

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably bc it's fun to come back and look at what bullshit most of us are still putting up with bc many were too comfy or naive to leave. That's pathetic

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yasss! This is exactly how I feel, I just gave my notice. Quite few are about to for eyepoint and ocular therapeutix.