OMG. This call today in OBU

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jan 4, 2019 at 2:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fun to come back here and see what others are contending with? Real people, with real lives, real anxiety and real problems. Maybe it’s not as easy for some others to find other opportunities, yet you take joy in what they’re up against? You are the pathetic one. Get fucked asshole. Seriously, I hope you realize how petty you sound. Karma asshole

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the quote again asshole...I said US, I'm still here but IV like it's my job and I got an offer. Stop feeling sorry for yourself you sound pitiful. There have been numerous companies that recently expanded and you couldn't get an IV? Kala, Novartis, ocular therapeutix, sun, eyepoint...look outside of eyecare too. That sounds like an excuse to me

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone should stop the bitterness! We all have bills to pay. For those that left, I wish you the best. I’m still here and frankly wish I would’ve left already. I was holding on but now don’t see the future. I do think we will be sold off in the next couple months and a deal may already be in place. Regardless, I don’t want to sell in the dry eye market anymore. I like Ophthalmology but dry eye is “the runny nose of eye care” and I want out. If this is the only Ophthalmology experience you have, be prepared as other eye care companies will laugh at this. We should all be supportive and cut out the name calling. Now back to my Saturday morning job search!