On a scale of 1 to 10, how motivated are you NBU?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Mar 24, 2017 at 2:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"I am at a 10!!!" - said no one ever

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. I'm an optimist or it would be 0.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9.5 // I like my job and paycheck!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course you like your paycheck KK. You're taking all the money that should be paid to the NBU!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm still motivated to do the job that I'm committed to doing for the patients!

Yes I'm very frustrated at the lack of transparency in regards to IC plan explanation for Q1 indexing, who knows how or if we getting credit for scripts, coupon report not matching data, lack of efficiency by not getting us zip codes/ targets as we roll out obu next week, lack of IC plan Q2 for combined products, the sudden micro-management and this must be done today assignments, or the lack of positive reinforcement being provided ( oh ya $2B), but hey at least the NBU was #5 on the top priorities upcoming; wait that was successfully launch ALL products..
    But all in all, anywhere you go will have issues. It just seems here, that have all appeared at once.
    We will fight through this and come out strong!
    Hang in there, be positive and stay focused on running your business!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh brother. Puke

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am currently a 3. However, do to over forecasting, I am a 2. After indexing and scrubbing the data, I will be at -4.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm starting to wonder, "are they trying to get the sales force to quit and find new jobs?" It's such poor execution. Upper management failing

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership has clearly bitten off more than they can chew and sales will be to blame for their lack of understanding market dynamics

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mature and accurate post! Thank You!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I give a rating of 8. Things could always be better but Shire is far better than my previous employer, Allergen!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 1/2 or 3 for me.... still like Shire but it is sliding do to leadership

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try... you never worked for them kk. You don't spell your supposed previous employer that way. What a loser. I know of 2 Shire reps going over to Allergan in the next month. That post was leaderships idea from getting more reps not to follow. Shows how bad their execution of bad ideas is

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG , so Pathetic! I don't know if it really is KK posting this BS but it's obvious is someone from Shire trying to do some sort of damage control. What the heck kind of b.s. company do we work for?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A fantastic one, with potential for advancement if you're a team player and don't live on message boards because you were fired and all mad. KK is fine don't believe the lies about her.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aaahhhaaaahahahahahaha!!! Well this doesn't sound like a corporate response at all.....

Lies? So every pharma company she's ever worked for is just full of a bunch of liars huh?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Accurate post. The haters will not win! By the way, OBU rating is 8.5.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time for you to go looking for a new job. You are definitely not Shire qualified.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would the person who did this original post not be Shire qualified. This is how Shire does their numbers. How we get paid. It sound like they have a pretty good handle on things and it seems pretty accurate to me!!! This person is actually over qualified to be at Shire and should be given a management position and a raise! After over forecasting on multiple occasions and data scrubbing, we wind up in the hole. It's all a joke.