on the laboratory floor

Discussion in 'Antech Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2014 at 10:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wanted to get your feedback on how accurate the actual Antech laboratory is and your impression of it's operations.

I started a few months ago and it's good to know that these are animals and not humans. Very disorganized paperwork that I have to match with slides. There is such a high volume of work that it is so easy to make mistakes. In addition to matching this disorganized paper record, I need stain slides and pack boxes up for shipment. It's a lot of stress. My boss said he won't pay me overtime anymore, but I can't just leave without the shipments being sent, so I'm in a bind. I've asked for a little help but there seems to be a lot of bureacracy. I'm trying to go as fast as I can, but I'm increasing the chance for errors. It's really not good.

Please let me know you opinion of this. Is this normal of all laboratories? I graduated college and wanted to do something in science but never thought I'd be so rushed to finish a job like this. Sometimes I skip my lunch to finish. It's crazy and so that is why I'm reaching out.

Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From my previous post- It should say "I need to stain histological slides"..