Once you get fat you are screwed

Discussion in 'Fitness and Nutrition' started by Anonymous, May 15, 2008 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

superficial idiot, a little resistance training will take care of that.

Look up this and learn: For bodily exercise profits little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

The problem with you dummies is that you think you are going to live forever, and work on your bodies more than you mind. I work out 3-4 days a week (I hope you morons rest a little, as this is very important in any training), but I look to learn and grow in my mind and spirit EVERYDAY.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but what's the best type of carbs?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are simple sugars that are carbohydrates and then there are complex carbs found in breads, pastas, etc. Our bodies need protein, carbs, and fats to maintain homeostasis. The problem is that our serving sizes have been super sized. A serving of carbs at any meal should be the size of your closed fist. Go to a chain pasta restaurant and you consume about 8 servings at a sitting if you consume the whole bowl.
    A simple healthy tip is to drink two 12 oz. cups of water about 20 minutes before any meal(unless fluid restricted). This will aide in digestion and make you feel fuller faster. Hope this helps.