Oncology BU to be downsized

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, Jun 13, 2018 at 6:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Within a couple of months major changes coming to Oncology.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

source?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What oncology division ? TKI?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Roche is going to crush Bayer in the TRK space. Bayer should stick to pesticides. I use their 3-in-1 rose product all the time. Good stuff.

On the pharma side, they are idiots.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm, question your source on this. The diagnostics piece is critical for the successful launch of new product where rep expansion was just completed. Roche Diagnostics owns Foundation Medicine now which is actually a good thing

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TKIs are dead, sales team to be reduced by end of year. Sorry! Germans will take over have shortly.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone confirm this?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interested to know as well

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody will confirm anything, because nobody knows jack shit. I know jack shit.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that this has been coming for the last two years. Many of us left when Lonsurf came out and the IO’S began to get Priority Review for HCC, Colorectal indications. Do you tell me that you didn’t notice this; you must of not been working because many if NOT all of your MD’S would have surely conveyed to you that Nex and Stiv were obsolete and going to be replaced. So shame on you for NOT seeing and doing you homework.........

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree 100%. I am in neurology. This company is a train wreck!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I give you 66 billion reasons!!!! Bayer doesn’t care about their pharma division, they want to rule the world in agriculture

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is completely bi-polar. Interviewing next week and praying I can get out ASAP.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run, Run, Run, RUNNNNNNNN!!! This place is about to collapse!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not a good thing. Foundation will be informing MD's and the Roche reps about all the NTRK patients, and they will all be using the Roche product. Even though ORR's are not as high as LARO, they most likely will have contract pricing and a better distribution model.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so true

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can only pray that Roche gets all of the Ntrk pits. Bayer management has bullies on the team and half of this sales force have already left in the past 6 months. No one wants to work where they can;t trust the leaders.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, onc full of bullies, especially in leadership. The bad mouthing of both current and former employees is astonishing. Even those who think they are "in" are not immune. The volume of slander and libel is shocking coming from a company that has been sued so many times. You'd think they'd learn, but keep it up Bayer, the evidence is building!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PLT has confirmed Sebastian’s intent to reduce headcount in Onc and move and move resources to specialty franchise for their upcoming cv launch

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Horse shit! STFU you know nothing of the PLT you troll.